Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ron and fezz?

oasis

actually i like r&f much better then o&a sometimes.. o&a is more in your face, as they say "cringe radio" r&f is more layed back just fun guys hanging out with tons of f'ing fun catch fraises, a lot of dry humour on r&f, its not as in the open as o&a

as for the time switch, it worked perfect for me, all summer i listned during the day now i am back @ skool so every night i listed to them instead of watching tv. except for thurs i watch survivor :)

very funny stuff def. an acquired taste i know lots of people cant stand them ,and yeah it sux they were moved to nites. That other show they put on in afternoon DON AND MIKE IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SHIT ON THE AIRWAVES. unfunny redneck humor

personally, i'm not a big fan... mainly because them and Don & Mike basically take ANY phone call... some of the people who call into that show are ridiculous... makes no sense and there's no comic value @ all...

they have their moments though...

Who (besides Stern) doesn't like O&A? they're good stuff... no denying that....

My favorite though USED to be RADIO CHICK... her show was fawking HILARIOUS... BUTCH AND CHUCK rocked... unfortunately, they gave her that crappy time slot after she was cancelled the first time... (9-12, which means she started JUST as i got to work and ended JUST as i was getting on my lunch break) those BASTARDS!!!!

Anyone know maybe if some other station picked her up? cuz that would rock...

oh i totally agree about don and mike they are so TERRIBLE all they do is toot there own horn on how great they are b/c they don't play records and how hi above they are of z100, I HATE THEM.... they think they are never wrong and when they are all they do is say "deush bag" the show is HORRIBLE!!!!!!

i also wasn't a big fan of radio chick, they just tried way to hard and were border line corny sometimes.

but glad to see there are alot of people into talk radio...

for anyone who is in the dark these shows are on 102.7fm

don N mike 11 - 3

O & A 3 - 7

Ron N Fezz 7 - 11

check em out