Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Soooo In Love With My......

manmeat

Originally posted by romy20

my lips, my ass, and my legs cause there nice and smooth i dont ever get razor cuts or scars:D

oh and my mom says i have a really nice forehead. a NICE FOREHEAD!?!? ummm haha ok i guess:confused:

romy20

lol......i know wutcha mean..... ive been complimented on my eyebrows... hehe... a guy cousin of mine once told me never to touch my eyebrows cuz theyre "soo perfect"...hehe whatever though- i guess its cool that people notice little things like that... esp guys! :rolleyes:

I like the fact that I am 5'2", 540lbs. I have pasty white skin, blemishes and all. I am balding and am groing hair ferociously out of my ears. I have webbed toes and six fingers on my left hand along with the hair on my palms. Best part, my pecker is about the sixe of the top half of my thumb with the diameter of a bic pen.

BTW, you are all a bunch of liars.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I like the fact that I am 5'2", 540lbs. I have pasty white skin, blemishes and all. I am balding and am groing hair ferociously out of my ears. I have webbed toes and six fingers on my left hand along with the hair on my palms. Best part, my pecker is about the sixe of the top half of my thumb with the diameter of a bic pen.

BTW, you are all a bunch of liars.

LOL....oh very sweet. Do u have a girl?:rolleyes: haha...

and um...I guess u like nada about urself.....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I must say, Spragga was stylin as he wheeled himself into Twirl the other week...

Me, I like my round perky ass, big brown eyes, and of course I can't forget about my curls.

I have to say tasty's ass is about as perfect of an ass as you can get!!

LMAO!!!

reminded me of a couple weeks ago, apples and I went out with like 1000 mardi gras beads and were just giving them out to girls and these two girls were getting down, doing shots off each others boobies, licking each other, grinding up a storm, its weird how it wasnt even mardi gras, or anything and all were doing is handing out plastic balls on a string and all these girls were doing crazy shit for them??? huh?

Originally posted by dgmodel

LMAO!!!

reminded me of a couple weeks ago, apples and I went out with like 1000 mardi gras beads and were just giving them out to girls and these two girls were getting down, doing shots off each others boobies, licking each other, grinding up a storm, its weird how it wasnt even mardi gras, or anything and all were doing is handing out plastic balls on a string and all these girls were doing crazy shit for them??? huh?

I know, people just lose their minds over them for some reason. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras? I was watching a video of it the other day; it brought back lots of memories from college. People are freakin' lunatics! I don't know why they're so retarded! That is one twisted city- hedonism is in the air.

Anyway, one Mardi Gras my friend saw some girl playing with her breasts and masturbating for a little chintzy string of beads. I actually never flashed. I wanted to once, but no one had beads worth flashing for! And I was rolling too, only my second time. You'd think I would've been baring those puppies like there was no tomorrow!