Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Meetup at Stuff Yer Face

In the middle all the excitement pertaining to the AMERICA meetup this Friday a few Rutgers people including myself have decided it would be a good idea to hold a meetup for central Jersey people. I have reserved the upstairs sections of Stuff Yer Face in New Brunswick for 9pm on Thursday October 25th. This is a meetup for ALL ages as well but anyone who wants to pregame is welcome to come over to my apartment across the street before hand. SYF is a great place to grab dinner and enjoy and variety of mixed drinks as well as an amazing variety of beer. Here is a list of names that I have so far:

Alphster - Ralph

Arcticshdw - Pete

Codica3 - Cody

Court877 +2 - Courtney

Danihawk

ibclubbin

j303j ??

JennEfer - Jenn

Jnjboy

Kingman

kvanzile9

Liteflyr

Maximan - Dave

Melichacha - Melissa

Melly - Melissa EZD

Milamber3 + 1 - Rich

Mik-e_smilez - Mike

Mistressbella

Quoth - Mike

sharonregina

Spygirl2

Teklord310 - Yarin(me)

uknj ??

xtreme1

xtotaleclipsex - Kristin

yent - Maron - EZD & NB

Stuff Yer Face 49 Easton Ave New Brunswick, NJ

(732) 247-1727 PM me for directions.

Please PM me and let me know if you will be attending, or if you are a loser and want your name removed from this list. Friends are welcome to come, but I need to know exactly how many people are going to show up. This is not only for Rutgers people, all Clubplanet(or any other board) people are welcome. Just trying to help the clubbers down here stick together since they are all scattered. I'll be at the America meetup this Friday so I hope to see ya there. Feel free to IM(teklord310) or PM me with any questions. Thanks --Yarin

:bounce:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blowflyii

u know what someon once told me,,,,that emerill was an old che at stuff yor face...so silly.

haha... emerill's from the New England area... he graduated from my sisters school up in RI (Johnson and Wales) and they make you do a semster as an intern at a resturant... so.... MAYBE he did his internship @ SYF... hahhaa... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

I WANNA GO:( but i work on thursday nights.... so does trancend... cant we make it another night of the week?!?! or plan another one soon on like... a tuesday or something?!

yo i work too but my ass is takin OFF so there HMFFFFF

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by quoth

yo i work too but my ass is takin OFF so there HMFFFFF

:rolleyes:

See, I told ya you were coming! Everything is all set... the more the merrier. Thursday night is the biggest night out at Rutgers, let's contribute. All are welcome to pregame at my apartment before hand as well.

Originally posted by linabina

i would take off but im a bartender and i kinda cant... they need me and i cant miss out on the $$$$ :(

a bartender eh? Alright guys, you heard the lady... after SYF, after party @ whatever bar linabina works at!! (don't worry, she won't check your ID if you're not 21 yet, i'm sure.....) hahahah

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by maximman

a bartender eh? Alright guys, you heard the lady... after SYF, after party @ whatever bar linabina works at!! (don't worry, she won't check your ID if you're not 21 yet, i'm sure.....) hahahah

:laugh: :laugh:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCKIN YESSSSSSSSS DRINKS ON THE HOUSE BY LINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN BINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :drunk::spin::spin2::bounce: :bounce: :bounce::letsgo:

Originally posted by quoth

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUCKIN YESSSSSSSSS DRINKS ON THE HOUSE BY LINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN BINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :drunk::spin::spin2::bounce: :bounce: :bounce::letsgo:

LMAOOO!!!!! u r too fawkin funny there wes... ;)

Hell yeah my good friend is a brotha there.. and I try and make it there every chance i get :D I wana throw a big ripper in that house and turn it into a club for a night!!!!With lots of hunnies and good musik. But they aren't really down with that that of music..(they seem to b more into Rap) but i am workin on it. I wana bring my Dj and control the music :D show those kidz whats up!!!

The music sucks at all these local parties. A few of my friends down here spin and have great taste in music. Too bad nobody bothers hiring them for any of their parties, I guess most people down are in favor of cheesy KTU crap and hip-hop/rap. As long as they have a good time, but its just not my scene.

How come this thread isn't sticky anymore?? Maybe towards the beginning of next week if you could make it sticky again.. Thanks Dave. Sorry I didn't get to meet ya last night.