Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooking Preference???

manmeat

What is your prefered method of cooking a nice fresh jar of liq?

Since I'm very health conscious...I like to steam mine with a drop of vanilla for flavoring...yummmmmyyyyy!!! :tongue:

Describe in details your technique. New recipe is always welcome.

Liq cooking 101

1) Pour Liq out on plate and let air dry in your closet or drawer for around 8-10 hours. I feel it yields the best consistency out of all methods. Many people feel it is stronger but I'm not sure about that. It does give you a big pile, that when crushed, turns out very fine and fluffy. If you're selling jars this is the best way...a Liq qill make 4 jars (the little stubby ones). Of ourse selling drugs is against the law and I would not reccomend doing it. Trancend if you're reading this (i'm sure you are...you love K posts) what up kid!

2) Take spaghetti bowl and fill 1/2 way with water...put plate on top (oven safe) and pour liq out...steam dry it on stove...takes 10-15 minutes but yields a nice batch too

3) Oven takes a long time but also does well. Pre-Heat (very important) to 350 and cook for 10 minutes or so.

4) Next is microwave...you loose a lot on this method and to me loose potency as well (could be in my mind). Put it in for 1 minute...open up...cool...1 more minute...should be set

5) Worst method is blow drying...never did it but have heard horror stories

Tips:

If you have yellow label...no extract is neccesary

Blue Label..extract is needed...vanilla is cool...you want a real

treat...get strawberry...just like cotton candy...I'll never do vanilla again!

Djscotphreak....good job I personally pefer task #2 but I think it's time to try #1 - air drying my best friend

By the way, what is this so-called human K going around...i saw one in a clear bottle and tried it...not bad but is it really for human?

Originally posted by djscotphreak

The "human k" floatin round by me is wierd, doubt its "human K".

Ketazine is human K...never had it but would give my left nut for a liq

thats weird all the k that is around me is thu so calledhuman k i posted something about it like a week ago. u get 3 decent 40s out of a liq. the way we cook ours is u put it on a plate like usual and u put it on the stove and let it start to cook then put it in the microwave. we never use vanilla extract makes it less potent and even though it tastes good it doesnt do half as much as if it was straight. after we are done cooking we put it in the freezer so that when u scrape it nothing bsrely sticks well thats the way i do it.:D :D :D

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Liq cooking 101

5) Worst method is blow drying...never did it but have heard horror stories

if you never did it, how is it the worst??? i always do it that way (cant steam it when my father is in the kitchen)..... NEVER had a problem yet and you get the most out of it

The best for me was the gas oven...preheat to 350 and cook like was said about 10 min or so...id put a little h20 in the bottle when i dumped it on the pyrex to get it all out..was nice and potent to...i never tried the air dry cuz i wasnt that patient :)

:) :) :) :)