Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strip Clubs!!!!

khanartist

Actually I have never been to one. But I want to go for my birthday. I don't know why I want to, I just do. I dont think there is anything wrong with a female going to a strip club.

Any suggestions on which strip club I should go to?

I do not want to go to a place where anything goes.

oh mos def.....The best SC in NYC is the one and only Sues Rendezvous!!! Fat Man Scoop hosted a wet T-Shirt Contest there last night! It was like South Beach came to my neighborhood! Off the hook The music is always good. The DJ is HOT! (meaning his work). Mostly spanish women dance there and it's topless only! Somewhat classy style to it....yet the perfect hang out spot! You can watch games on the big projector or play pool on the side! If you wanna go one day (or for your b-day) let me know and we'll live it up!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Are you talking about with guys or girls stripping?

I've been to ones with guys stripping b4-friends took me for my b-day a couple of years ago, and went another time when a friend was getting married. It was kinda fun for a laugh. We were sitting by these women old enough to be our moms and they were waaayyy more rowdy than anyone else there!

I'd likely be cool with going to a girl one too...just the opportunity's never come up.

Originally posted by groovygirl

Are you talking about with guys or girls stripping?

I've been to ones with guys stripping b4-friends took me for my b-day a couple of years ago, and went another time when a friend was getting married. It was kinda fun for a laugh. We were sitting by these women old enough to be our moms and they were waaayyy more rowdy than anyone else there!

I'd likely be cool with going to a girl one too...just the opportunity's never come up.

I like this gal!!! :cool:

Titty tuesday might have to happen soon!!

Originally posted by khanartist

well understood.......T&A...not worth the long travel time.....Although? I have seen some T&A I would travel across the country for!!! But have no fear....I'm sure your close enough for me to meet you at your local? :)

I'm not even in the same country...so I'll have to check it out on my own sometime.

Originally posted by khanartist

oh mos def.....The best SC in NYC is the one and only Sues Rendezvous!!! Fat Man Scoop hosted a wet T-Shirt Contest there last night! It was like South Beach came to my neighborhood! Off the hook The music is always good. The DJ is HOT! (meaning his work). Mostly spanish women dance there and it's topless only! Somewhat classy style to it....yet the perfect hang out spot! You can watch games on the big projector or play pool on the side! If you wanna go one day (or for your b-day) let me know and we'll live it up!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Well i will let you guys know. Maybe i will make it a cp thing.

:)

I've been to female strip clubs a bunch of times. My X used to be the head bouncer at Stiletto's in Jersey. And I went to a few titty bars in Astoria...no biggie

I went to male strip clubs, but a lot of the guys were noticebly gay. I don't think anyone told the ladies over 40 that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: