Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paul johnson kicks ass; what should i download/buy first?

weyes

Originally posted by sextacy911

after i heard "the price is right" i lost toal respect for paul

i can tell you didn't like him to begin with, so don't front. if you don't like the guy, that's cool, but don't act like he lost you as a fan because of one song he did.

Originally posted by weyes

i can tell you didn't like him to begin with, so don't front. if you don't like the guy, that's cool, but don't act like he lost you as a fan because of one song he did.

no.. u got it all wrong... i have respect for any FAMOUS dj or producer (jp, jv, draper, mad myles, lou aiese, mike ski) bcuz they work hard and obviously they have some special talent to be in the position they are in.. but once i see an "artist" that makes a track like that it just disgusts me... wut im trying to say is... just because i lose respect for sum1 doesnt mean i was their fan b4...

Originally posted by sextacy911

no.. u got it all wrong... i have respect for any FAMOUS producer bcuz they obviously they have some special talent to be in the position they are in..

hmmmmm. i'm not even sure if i believe that. how much respect do you have for the bad boy family? :hey:

and back to the main subject, anyway, i was never just talking about "the price is right." paul johnson kicks ass, "price is right" or not. if you've ever seen the man live, he knows how to move a dancefloor and, more importantly, my ass. :tongue: