Clubplanet Nightlife Community

att. LARAVER.........................................

Originally posted by kostaP

Fuck you and stop posting.

Your next post will be your name if u got a set of balls to tell everyone who u are. Why do you feel the need to hide behind a screen name, insecurity perhaps.....

Still at it? Your like a dog with a bone today! You know you could get an ulcer like that!

:D

Originally posted by kostaP

keep annoying every nightclub owner and manager to see if maybe u can get a job. how pathetic maybe a job change is in line.

Im waiting for you to post your name u fucking jerk off.

Or maybe you will burst a blood vessel if you keep getting yourself worked up about this. I think I see the veins standing out of your forehead right about now!

If you didn't figure it out it does not matter to me if I get a job anywhere in NJ, ever. If you had not figured it out in the big scheme of things NJ doesn't even make an impression on the dance music scene worldwide. The last time that happened was when Tony Humphries created what was to become known as "Jersey Garage" and took that sound over to the UK with much success. So go ahead knock yourself out trying to mess things up. You take this so amazingly seriously. That's really wonderful to see someone with so much enthusiasm.

Check you blood pressure though or your gonna burst a pipe.

:eek:

ive never met a bigger asshole in my entire life you ugly fat piece of dog shit. who's the one taking this seriously im killing time eating and bullshitting on the computer although you on the other hand a 40 year old man like yourself glued to the monitor wondering what KOSTAP is gonna call you next. did i hurt your feelings? good u fucken scum bag.

My patience is wearing thin assfuck one more post and ur spot is blown (just like ur mommy does every night)

Shout out to my boys glued to their screens RF INC. representing.

wow, i live in jersey, went to a jersey club, metro, once. never went to a jersey club again. the drama, the fakeness, the cheesy and just plain bad music is too much. then u got shit like this going on, with every dj thinking hes some sort of a prima dona, and this ludicrous fanfare over who said what and where. danny tenaglia is still da man! music is the answer