Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush's plea for american kids to help afghan kids

Yea, its a good cause, and a nice gesture by bush to say that.

BUt if you think about it, Instead of the trouble of getting around 2 million kids to donate a dollar, they should drop one less cruise missle and donate that money saved to afghan children :mad:

Instead the $2 million goes into the hands of the already rich defense contractors.

Rad_

its not a nice gesture it's a stupid example of self-righteousness..

I respect Bush for the fact that when the Taliban asked to please stop bombing for two days and they will get Bin Laden and hand him over. Bush said fuck you, no negiotiations.

But this sending money shit is stupid. Did we send money to all the people in Japan that had to suffer with the radiation and destruction after they surrendered. no.

SO SEND YOUR DOLLAR, AND ENJOY THE ANTHRAX THOSE FILTHY AMERICAN-HATING DIRTBAGS SEND YOU.

a joke:

A father and his 14 year old young son are walking along a street in in Manhattan in 2025. The father says "son, this is where the world trade center used to be, it was marvelous and was destroyed by arabs". the kid says "oh". then he looks up at his dad and goes "but what's an arab?".

-----------------

once again...............

if you think attempting to demoralize the people of afghanistan will help win the war, you are wrong. the taliban already demoralized them for us. by the actions and laws of the taliban govt so far has shown that they dont give a shit about most of their subjects. any attempts to further demoralize them will just piss off our middle eastern allies, who we desperately need to stop terrorism

Originally posted by xhead68

But this sending money shit is stupid. Did we send money to all the people in Japan that had to suffer with the radiation and destruction after they surrendered. no.

Post-1945 era: Effects of the Marshall Plan

the US helped rebuild damaged/destroyed industrial bases in Japan and Germany

Originally posted by xhead68

its not a nice gesture it's a stupid example of self-righteousness..

I respect Bush for the fact that when the Taliban asked to please stop bombing for two days and they will get Bin Laden and hand him over. Bush said fuck you, no negiotiations.

SO SEND YOUR DOLLAR, AND ENJOY THE ANTHRAX THOSE FILTHY AMERICAN-HATING DIRTBAGS SEND YOU.

a joke:

A father and his 14 year old young son are walking along a street in in Manhattan in 2025. The father says "son, this is where the world trade center used to be, it was marvelous and was destroyed by arabs". the kid says "oh". then he looks up at his dad and goes "but what's an arab?".

-----------------

-----------------

On April 19, 1995, around 9:03 a.m., just after parents dropped their children off at day care at the Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, the unthinkable happened.

A massive bomb inside a rental truck exploded, blowing half of the nine-story building into oblivion.

A stunned nation watched as the bodies of men, women, and children were pulled from the rubble for nearly two weeks. When the smoke cleared and the exhausted rescue workers packed up and left, 168 people were dead in the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Just 90 minutes after the explosion, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer pulled over 27-year-old Timothy McVeigh for driving without a license plate.

Shortly before he was to be released on April 21, McVeigh was recognized as a bombing suspect and was charged with the bombing.

-------------------------------

Kill the whites

Kill the americans

Originally posted by Rad_Z

Instead the $2 million goes into the hands of the already rich defense contractors.

Rad_

Who, in turn, use that money to pay the salaries of everyone working for the contractor, from ceo to custodian, engineer to receptionist and everyone in assembly(who all pay income taxes)... and use the profits after expenses to (firstly, pay huge amounts of taxes) pay dividends on the stock to all of the shareholders (who then pay taxes on that income), from the person who buys one share out of patriotism to the one who buys 5,000 shares because they can... and takes any retained earnings to ensure that R&D can continue and the next generation of technology can be developed - probably civilian technology, as most "rich defense contractors" are also producers of civilian goods - to make your and my lives easier, more enjoyable, etc... Oh, doesn't that just suck so much.

ichi_trickledown

my mom told me that she read somewhere or heard somewhere that a lil american boy said "im not gonna give my money to an afghanistan kid...all theyre gonna do when they grow up is learn to hatre us even more so id rather give my dollar to the victims of what they did to us"..... if a lil boy can say something like that... i say more power to him. call me whatever the hell u want but seriously... this is so fucked up. we keep tryin to be humanitarian and give the innocent people food while we bomb the rest of them... and what was that about not bombing on friday cuz its their "holy day"????? fuck that. do u honestly think theyd ever consider NOT bombing us cuz it was say... christmas!?? u know? i know im gonna get reamed for this but so be it. to each his own. :rolleyes:

Shortly before he was to be released on April 21, McVeigh was recognized as a bombing suspect and was charged with the bombing.

-------------------------------

Kill the whites

Kill the americans

Thank you. The racist bullshit is getting really old. A guy I work with said he wanted to poison the starving kids instead of help them. WTF? And the Muslim guy I work with has been the target of so many jokes, it's ridiculous. I admire his patience.

Some of you should try living outside the US for a few years. Once you've experienced a few stereotypes about Americans, you won't be so quick to turn around and make blanket statements about other nationalities.

I don't like Bush, but he's at least party right in this case. The children are going to suffer quite a bit for the follies of adults (perhaps a few of them their parents, admittedly).

It amazes me how easily fear and anger can make us forget the innocence and *vulnerability* of youth.