Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in the shower

risthe

intercourse in the shower. we're fine in bed.

We've tried a few different ways, but it's not easy for me and not comfortable!

I guess my question is... how do you people do it in the shower? I know everyone's an individual and different things work for different people, but maybe I can get some ideas from the pros ;-p

Originally posted by risthe

I guess my question is... how do you people do it in the shower? I know everyone's an individual and different things work for different people, but maybe I can get some ideas from the pros ;-p

hmmm...wellfor the chic, bend vr adn either hold on to the knobs in the shower, or what I prefer putting ur hands against the wall,, that way u will be held up and it will put less stress on the female...Ofcourse sanding up bending over is the given unless u a huge enough tub to lay in. As for the mael, jst hold on tghtly to the girus waist or bottom and do ur thing...hopefully this can be helpful...;)

dont lean on the faucets ... ouch.. and let her stand in the water and be warm... unless you have one of those nozzles that are right above you... and dont forget to have fun with the conditioners and soaps.. yum.. i love doing it in the shower... yeah bebe...

1) Add a Shower Massage and use it on her while you stand and enter from behind. (that way you both double your pleasure without double the work)

2) Add handicap rails to your shower (don't laugh these come in very handy with the one leg up action and keep you from bustin' your ass)

3)Make sure you have floor grip and even use the side wall of the tub, to place feet on.

:cool: A few of my personal fav's:

(Her )on top, (Him) lie straight on back

(Him) from behind legs closed

(Her) one leg on ledge / spout (Him) in front eating / inserting

Hope this helps,

Doc B~