Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's going to Buzz tomorrow?

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by vicman

I'm there, dunno if any if I can drag anybody else, but I'm game. Its either Buzz or this weeks recorded Monday Night RAW is WAR.

Post the meet up details if there is one.

Dude, that's no contest! RAW is WAR, definitely! ;) -Sigh-. I'm having a rough night. Trying to record a mix and it's not going too well. Been at it for three hours, and need to take a break.

But you should definitely hook up w/ me and my buds. It's my b-day tomorrow, so we'll be partying hard.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK someone told me they saw Collins and she was terrible. Is that true? I'm a little wary of spending what little $$ I have if it's gonna suck. What's next week?

She's got a reputation for being erratic on the decks. But most everytime I've seen her, she's been on. Although the last time I saw her at Buzz, she was dropping a lot of really trancey stuff, which is definitely not my cup of tea. But trancey aside, her set was still on. When I saw her at 5 last year, she took it a little deeper and was on fire. People claim she's a lush and a blow fiend, and that's why she's so inconsistent. If she is, I haven't seen it effect her spinning, so I say who cares. But if you wanna go, you should check it out first hand. She's got talent, and I don't buy the shit people say about her being where she is cause she's a chick. She's got talent. Period. Besides, if she's got any yay, I'll be a team player and make sure I take it off her hands to keep her honest so she can spin. ...cause I'm a team player and all. :D

And two words: Tarrentella & Redanka! In my mind, those are the money makers this week. Sandra is just the icing on the cake.

Next week is Buzz' anniversary party (8 yrs, I think). Dave Ralph, Alex Whalen and Slam. That could be on too.

This from the GU website:

.....How about Justin Scott Dixon, from Roanoke, Virginia. You probably know him as restless prog-trance adventurer Voyager, one of the US underground's coolest names, and not just because his girlfriend is star DJ Sandra Collins....

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

People claim she's a lush and a blow fiend, and that's why she's so inconsistent. If she is, I haven't seen it effect her spinning, so I say who cares.....and I don't buy the shit people say about her being where she is cause she's a chick. She's got talent...

Anyway, I'm in. Just found out some buds are hitting, of all places, Andalu :mad: their loss and even if Sandra Collins is pretty darn bad tonight, I can still stare at her for a couple of hours :grin3: and then have Tarantella and Redanka!

:letsgo:

What are the details for the meet-up?

Originally posted by vicman

This from the GU website:

and even if Sandra Collins is pretty darn bad tonight, I can still stare at her for a couple of hours :grin3: and then have Tarantella and Redanka!

:letsgo:

What are the details for the meet-up?

I was thinkin' stare at Tarrentella & Redanka. But that's just cause I'm a vinyl whore and I'd do anything for some promos. Once Sandra starts producing some more tracks, she can have my affection, too. But tonight, it's all T&R!

I'm probably gonna try to get there between 12 and 1 (probably closer to 1). Let's see, I'll bust out my Charlie Tuna shirt for tonight. Blue shirt, with Charlie Tuna on it. It says "Trollin' for Tuna" ;) on it. I'm usually dancing by the front left subwoofer by the DJ booth. That's usually roped off as Shady's Spot.