Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*America Meet-up TONIGHT!!! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay so the meetup is taking place at America located at 18th between 5th & 6th, mid block on the north side of the street.

We are meeting in the bar area at 6PM and will leave when our drunken bodies decide we have had enough. Afterwards, we are inviting everyone to join us in the Crazy Room at Centro-Fly to celebrate Andy's, aka AndyZeee / Az-Tec, 23rd Birthday! On behalf of everyone, I would like to thank Donny of VIPGuestList for working with Alejandro and aquiring the room for us to celebrate the joyous birth of our dear, sweet, Andrew...cough sarcasm cough! :D

Ok so any questions you may have after Noon, find someone to ask. Ha! Im leaving work at that time and wont be on my computer again until Monday morning! You can IM me @ MadamKittE if you need something.

I had this whole frickin post typed out with much more detail but my comp crashed so, f it~ ;)

See you tonight! Look forward to meeting you all!

luv,

kAt

BTW - IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE RSVP LIST, DONT WORRY - JUST SHOW UP AT THE BAR!!!!!!

Originally posted by jammy

will we be adorning name tags???:idea:

-Jamms "shouldibringmyown" :cool:

Ahh Im glad you asked my dear, Jammy!

I actually tried making them on my computer last week but the damn thing didnt wanna cooperate with me! I didnt have time to have them made somewhere so Im going to bring labels and pens for everyone...I got this under control.

You can then make your own when youre there. I hope thats good enough. I know its cheesy but oh well. It'll be fine!

~kAt~ cant wait to see ya girl! :D

Originally posted by jammy

will we be adorning name tags???:idea:

-Jamms "shouldibringmyown" :cool:

oh yeah only teh really real can sport the offical CP name tag ... i think we should retire them tho ... i'ma retire mine at least ... its on my window shade string ...

i always did kinda abree with that guy would said it kinda dorky .. i'm a low profile kinda guy -=) ... but then again i just read his post and cant remember his name so ... point taken