Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, What Do You Use For Your Hair?????

My hair is too dry to not put anything in it, so for a while I was using gel, which just made it stiff and dry anyway. I've tried everything from Paul Mitchell to cheap shit, but I still haven't found anything good. I've been using this cream that my girl gave me (I think it's called Internal Restructure) and it works a lot better, but it still smells a little feminine to me. Anyone have any suggestions????

try "Kiehl's Creme With Silk Groom"...its the absolute best...and priced accordingly!!! you can find it at barneys, saks, and bergdorf. if u go to barneys u could ask for a free sample of all their stuff.

i also use paul mitchel tea tree gel, which is kinda stiff, but still decent.

i use "ampro - clear ice" its clear gel... it hold very good and you should put it in your hair when its dry... use "catwalk - thickening shampoo" in the shower... it makes your hair look more fuller... and your all set... when u get out of the shower... my hair is so easy to style cuz i use the shampoo...:D

• 2 weeks later...

BED HEAD!!!! IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD... I used to use Redken styling paste/mold...and i thought taht was the shit, but then i tried bed head, and it's 100 times better...you dont need that much, i only use it for spikes...whenever i go clubbin, i got like 20 spikes sticking out all over my head...bed head is the way to go man, i aint bo-janglin'. try it, i guarentee you will love it!

by the way, when vixenfoxxy post the damn pics from superglow, you guys can see how tight my spikes were :D

Oh yah, and when your dancing, and sweating your ass off, you don't have to worry about your spikes getting all dry and frizzy and wearing out, cause bed head when you put it in your hair, like in spikes, it stays pasty for like 5 hours, which still keeps it mega mega hold, but then it doesn't get "hard" but it hardens up from before when it was stilly "pasty"...and it smells like berrys its so tight, not like a girly femanine berrys, but it smells damn good guys...hit it up...peace.

http://www.tigihaircare.com/