Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys, What Do You Use For Your Hair?????

Originally posted by dgmodel

that SEXY line is pretty good I have BIG SEXY HAIR gel and it works fabulous, I never tried any of theyre other products, if you have let me know what, and where you purchased them...

You can get it at most up scale salons or I know the store across from Bang Bang has it!! They have tons of stuff

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

You can get it at most up scale salons or I know the store across from Bang Bang has it!! They have tons of stuff

which bang bang there stud? 8th st.? go to rickys for it???

Cause I used to get tons and tons of free hair care products from my ex-girls mother... she loved me and she was a rep for nexus, and kenra and so forth... and she would hook me up with tons and tons of haircare supplies all the time.. now i have to go buy them... ;(

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by dgmodel

which bang bang there stud? 8th st.? go to rickys for it???

Cause I used to get tons and tons of free hair care products from my ex-girls mother... she loved me and she was a rep for nexus, and kenra and so forth... and she would hook me up with tons and tons of haircare supplies all the time.. now i have to go buy them... ;(

LOL sorry bro! I meant the bang bang on Broadway between 7th and 8th in manhattan. They got some cool shit in there its just a little High priced.

Originally posted by sextacy911

i use "ampro - clear ice" its clear gel... it hold very good and you should put it in your hair when its dry... use "catwalk - thickening shampoo" in the shower... it makes your hair look more fuller... and your all set... when u get out of the shower... my hair is so easy to style cuz i use the shampoo...:D

Good shit I gotta try the thickening shampoo shit.

So many products i never heard of here. Gotta check em all out. I use LA looks gel MEga mega hold and Bed head Hard Head Hair spray to get that shit to stay hard. I heard if you use like the wax and pomade stuff that you can't do too long of spikes. And my spikes are usually long.