Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coat Check

Ok Guys i am going poor and figured a coat check job would be a good way to make some extra money before i turn 21 so i can do a leaving las vegas type binge when i do turn 21. anyone know any clubs that are hiring, i get off work around 12 or 12:15 fri and sat night i figure this is probably a good time to start a coat check shift.

thanks in advance guys.

kevin

Originally posted by bkissa

mike seems like a very MEAN guy. i was very offended by something he told me last week.

he's not mean @ all... at least not from what i know of him (which really isn't much now that i think about it, hahha) I used to talk to him when the music got too loud or it got too crowded upstairs...

why? what did he say? that is... if you don't mind saying...

All I can say is I fucking hate coat check. It takes so mofo long to get your shit back at the end of the night.. I wanna like commit suicide or something.. at the end of the night I just wanna like go home and shit cause I'm all tired and stuff but then you gotta wait like an hour for your coat.. I wish it were warm all year round.. LOL.. sorry just felt like venting cause I know that's gonna be the worst part of the night tonite.

Originally posted by bkissa

he asked me how old i am and wen i told him, he said "do you come from a fucked up family or something?"

LoL!!! hahaha... i'm sorry.... i'm not laughing @ you... it just sounds EXACTLY like something Mike would say... don't worry about him... it's just that he's been there for a while and he's heard and seen A LOT of things... he likes to make assumptions about people.... it definitely wasn't anything personal towards you... he's just trying to entertain himself back there...