Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any one know of any good Head of the Charles parties this weekend? (nm)

republix

The Head Of The Charles® Regatta, the world's largest two-day rowing event, was first held on October 16, 1965. The race was established by the Cambridge Boat Club members D'Arcy MacMahon, Howard McIntyre, and Jack Vincent, with the audience of Harvard University sculling instructor Ernest Arlett. Arlett proposed that a "head of the river" race similar in tradition to races held in his native England, be held on the Charles River. "Head" races, a class of regattas, are generally three miles long-boats race against each other and the clock, starting sequentially approximately fifteen seconds apart. Winners of each race receive the honorary title of "Head of the River" or, in this case, "Head Of The Charles."

http://www.hocr.org/

Go BC!

Haha, I knew you might take that personal. New York's kewl but you came to BOSTON to go to school, what!

Actually my best friend goes to BC, it's a good school just not my style. I might check out the Notre Dame game, should be pretty fun. I spun at a party in the 'mods not to long ago too. The party scene is way different so I like to mix it up every once in a while. BC kids are ignorant as fuck when it comes to electronic music as a whole, that's the one thing that bugs me.

peace

it's all good.. it's a BU v BC thing :)

yeah., lots of BC kids are very close minded. 80% of the kids are rich irish catholic kids from the burbs.. I'm Asian, so I was a minority at the school. The only reason I went to BC was because it's a good school..

anyway, I'll probably hit Rise tonight and Hibernia on Sat... I Hate Manolo so tilt's out of the question. Any other suggestions??