Space Birthday Weekend

spacious

WHO: LOUIS PUIG (CLUB SPACE OWNER)

WHAT: BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

WHEN: FRIDAY & SATURDAY (OCT. 19 & 20)

WHERE: CLUB SPACE (DOWNTOWN)

HOW MUCH: FREE WITH PASSWORD

PASSWORD: LIBRA (WRITE IT DOWN)

DJs: TIESTO (FRIDAY) DEEP DISH (SATURDAY)

OK PEOPLE HERE IT IS. For those of you who are always complaining about never getting anything for free. Come join me this weekend and celebrate my B-day with guest DJs Tiesto and Deep Dish. Use the secret password (LIBRA) for you and your guests to receive complimentary admission before midnight. Don't forget to check out our new web site at clubspace.com.

:letsgo:

Originally posted by gaypodisback

At least it is not the Looser of the year award going to who else but No Life Mimid and her homo brother GeorgeAcasta2

I'm feeling the love now Hun.... God, you're sooooo unoriginal and predictable. Don't you have better than that? Stop contri"dick"ting yourself, you say I have no life, look at your sorry ass, you're the one with no life cause you keep em' coming.... ASSHOLE!!! If you really think you're such a bad ass calling my brother a fag, why don't you use your real name and be a real man, I think the only FAG here is you pig boy.....

Originally posted by gaypodisback

Actually the correct thing you need to do is say Libra jump in one leg for 20 seconds and rub on your stomach at the same time and say I love Space 3 times.

Louis loves to see how stupid people will act to get into his shit of a club. Like in the grand re-opening where our famous Pod (Mr. Photographer) had to pay the $40 cover charge.

All that ass licking and he still has to pay, lifes a biatch.

Don't you know everybody payz at space.

Originally posted by spacious

WHO: LOUIS PUIG (CLUB SPACE OWNER)

WHAT: BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

WHEN: FRIDAY & SATURDAY (OCT. 19 & 20)

WHERE: CLUB SPACE (DOWNTOWN)

HOW MUCH: FREE WITH PASSWORD

PASSWORD: LIBRA (WRITE IT DOWN)

DJs: TIESTO (FRIDAY) DEEP DISH (SATURDAY)

OK PEOPLE HERE IT IS. For those of you who are always complaining about never getting anything for free. Come join me this weekend and celebrate my B-day with guest DJs Tiesto and Deep Dish. Use the secret password (LIBRA) for you and your guests to receive complimentary admission before midnight. Don't forget to check out our new web site at clubspace.com.

:letsgo:

Yeah, If you beleive that one, I'll tell you another.

Originally posted by mimid

I'm feeling the love now Hun.... God, you're sooooo unoriginal and predictable. Don't you have better than that? Stop contri"dick"ting yourself, you say I have no life, look at your sorry ass, you're the one with no life cause you keep em' coming.... ASSHOLE!!! If you really think you're such a bad ass calling my brother a fag, why don't you use your real name and be a real man, I think the only FAG here is you pig boy.....

WoW mims, what language!