Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL Exit² Grand Reopening Review Thread!

Ronin

Had mad fun last night. Glad i got to meet randall16,linabina,roninmess(even though you didnt remember me when you posted:( )msoprano,kvanzile,sexxyd, quoth and everyone else. I chilled mad long with quoth and a few other people but i couldnt remember everyones names(i barely heard them cuz the music was so loud in that hottass room. quoth i must say you are one cool dude. i hope to see everyone again. can anyone just answer a few questions:

1)what happened at the america meetup? i missed it

2)who took the pics of us and are they gonna be posted?

3)who was the girl with the red hair and the black shirt and shorts?was she from cp cuz she was banging.

I definitely want to know where the next meetup is so let me know. im me anytime at t0nythelover@aol.com.1

roninmessssss im only wild cuz i was TANKED (ask THEORY!)...i was running and screaming all over the place (check out www.sicktracks.com for pictures...i attached one here, im the blonde on the right)

hey kyle, another liquid heroid pweeze :)

i found my long-lost drinking buddy again! luv ya:)

ehhhhh it was ok, i don't remember much, i practically fell asleep in the red room and i left at 7:30, but it DOES look nice.

should i go next week?

:confused:

Originally posted by roninmess

Now to the music review.

hooked up with Court877 ;)

HeHe...I had so much fun chillin with you last night. You made my night :) I didn't really meet too many people from cp b/c I dont post that much so nobody would have any clue who I was...I did get a picture of some of you though, i'll be posting it within the next 2 days

All in all I had a good night but it was definately wayyy too crowded..cant wait for factoryyy

I was at exit last night wit my boys and i must say that i had a great time. i got there at around 2:30 and i wasn't to pleased wit the music......but late night it was insane. the lighting on the main floor and the sound system were out of this world. I am still a big fan of SF, but if there is someone good spining at Exit i will deff run through there. There was deff way more guys then girls, which pissed me off, but all in all i had a great time.

Have you ever had a dream you were so sure was real........what if you were unable to wake from that dream......how would you tell the difference between the dream world....and the real world

Originally posted by lillizzy

roninmessssss im only wild cuz i was TANKED (ask THEORY!)...i was running and screaming all over the place (check out www.sicktracks.com for pictures...i attached one here, im the blonde on the right)

hey kyle, another liquid heroid pweeze :)

i found my long-lost drinking buddy again! luv ya:)

ehhhhh it was ok, i don't remember much, i practically fell asleep in the red room and i left at 7:30, but it DOES look nice.

should i go next week?

:confused:

yo it is a smalllllllllllllllll fuckin world cause out of curiosity i looked at that pic u attached and was like HOLY SHIT THOSE WERE THE 2 GIRLS CHILLIN NEAR THE SPEAKERS ON THE MAIN FLOOR ACROSS FROM THE BAR lolol...i remembered cause i was chillin at the bar like right across from yaz just takin a break from dancing to have a red bull and i looked forward and saw that girl on the left in the pic like she was fallin asleep and shit or took a bad pill hehe. and i definitely saw u lillizzy but who the fuck would know that u are from Clubplanet hehe. I was chillin near the bar right across from u...had spikey hair, and a yellow shirt with tribal tattoo design on it. Oh well, guess next time i know to say "hi yer from clubplanet right?". oh and was that yer friend that chic with the spikes?? cause i was definitely diggin that hair haha. ;)