Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored With No Money And No One Wants To Go Out

philosophize about the nature of happiness; id est: how important it is to you (leads to introspection and the idea of introversion), how it has/hasn't changed for society in the last thousand years (leads to the idea of gullibility and therefore the reality of history, as opposed to how we know it) and also since 9/11

D, just pay for my train ticket and Ill come hang out with you until Spike gets off work. Actually, I got pretty hammered and had a fun night tonight. Exit was so horrendous last night, I needed to go out tonight in order to salvage some kind of fun this weekend.

Originally posted by lillizzy

call drew, chris, and them !!!

it's saturday night, what are they doing...prolly nothing too:)

LoLz if u have know Andrew as long as I have u start gettin sick of him lolz nah I love the kid but he likes to go to bars and drink beer and act all manly with his friends errrr im not into that

but its 5:30 am and my bf came to pick me up at 2:00 we went to get a bite to eat and then :D and then we hung out and then he took me home, so atleast my night wasnt a total waste.

Rod...your a very strange person =)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

LoLz if u have know Andrew as long as I have u start gettin sick of him lolz nah I love the kid but he likes to go to bars and drink beer and act all manly with his friends errrr im not into that

but its 5:30 am and my bf came to pick me up at 2:00 we went to get a bite to eat and then :D and then we hung out and then he took me home, so atleast my night wasnt a total waste.

Rod...your a very strange person =)

somebody got some!!!