Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things women should Know...

dgmodel

Got this email... thought id share it....

1. We're not as big of perverts as you think we all are.

2. No matter what you say, your ex-boyfriend is an asshole.

3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too

4. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful or sexy

5. Don't treat us like shit, what goes around comes around.

6. We know you're pretty, that's one of the reason's we're going

out with you.

7. Don't go into detail about your period. It scares

us. If you have cramps and we ask you what's wrong,

just tell us it's that time of the month and NOTHING more.

8. If you really liked us for us, you would let us

think that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked cool.

9. We never shave our legs. Get over it!!

10. NEVER ask us if you can put make up on us. It's just wrong.

11. Don't make bets about us, because one of your

friends will tell us, if you don't.

12. When we tell you that you're not fat, believe us.

13. We absolutely do not care about, The Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, 98 degrees, or what any other guy looks like for that matter.

14. What does pms stand for?

15. We may not be able to piss acurately all of the time, but at

least we can stand up and piss.

16. Just cause you think you're always right, doesn't mean that you don't have to apologize when you do something "wrong."

17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while.

18. We like to know that you love us. We can't always

be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.

19. Don't ask us to beat up another guy for you,cause you might

just get what you wish for.

20. NEVER EVER kick us in the nuts "just to see what we would say or do!!!"

21. Never pretend like you are going to break up with us and laugh when we believe you.

22. Pamela Anderson's boobs aren't fake anymore, but we like yours better anyway. Size doesn't matter, except to idiots who don't want a relationship.

23. pms IS NOT an excuse.

24. If you want us to put the seat down when we're done, you should put it up when you're done.

25. Don't tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn't turn us on.

26. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach.....and maybe....oh nevermind.

27. We know you're not always right, but we'll pretend like you are anyway.

28. Just cause people say we are players or w/e that doesn't mean its always true!

29. If you want us not to look at other girls then you need to stop lookin at other guys!

30. If we are doin somthin wrong tell us so we can change it.

31. And last but not least: There is no need for you to have

fantasies, cause guys will do anything to please a girl ANYTHING!

LMAO!!! at some of them, the others are just corny...

Originally posted by dgmodel

1. What's the matter guys, guilty concense??

2. if our ex's are assholes, then we'll tell ya they're assholes

3. kisses and hugs, u mean u guys have a senstive side

4. complimenting us probably means u did something wrong

5. what goes around comes around, your right...and that's why we're treating u like shit

6. oh...and u mean it's not our personality

7. u have to be a woman to understand a woman about her period , just let us vent

8. if u look like a fool then we don't want to be seen with ya

9. it's normal not to shave legs, just don't get disgusted with us if we don't feel like shaving for a day

10. if you guys are secure about your manhood, then don't worry if we ask to put make up on

11. who's makin bets

12. just keep tellin us that, it's what we want to hear

13. we absolutely do not care about pamela anderson, jennifer lopez or anyone else for that matter

14. pre MENstrual syndrome

15. if u can't piss in the bowl, then don't piss at all

16. we're never wrong

17. we do nice things for you, but u guys take it for granted and never realize the nice things we do

18. if we love you, then you'll know

19. what 's the matter are u scared of losing?

20. just don't get us mad then

21. then don't believe us

22. if u like ours better, then stop drooling over pamela's

23. pms IS AN EXCUSE, and we'll leave it at that

24. and touch the toilet seat with our hands, ARE U CRAZY?

25. stop adjusting your penis, that doesn't turn US on

26. to the heart is thru the stomach, we're are not your chefs..cook your own damn meal

27. once again, we are always right

28. players? c'mon most of you men can't even pull that off without getting caught by your girl.

29. we only look cause u looked first

30. and when we tell u you're doing something wrong , u call us crazy and never change anyway...so why waste our breath

31. And last but not least, there is a need for fantasies cause most of you men don't know how to please a girl

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And i think i speak for a lot of women

Originally posted by missy1026

1. What's the matter guys, guilty concense??

2. if our ex's are assholes, then we'll tell ya they're assholes

3. kisses and hugs, u mean u guys have a senstive side

4. complimenting us probably means u did something wrong

5. what goes around comes around, your right...and that's why we're treating u like shit

6. oh...and u mean it's not our personality

7. u have to be a woman to understand a woman about her period , just let us vent

8. if u look like a fool then we don't want to be seen with ya

9. it's normal not to shave legs, just don't get disgusted with us if we don't feel like shaving for a day

10. if you guys are secure about your manhood, then don't worry if we ask to put make up on

11. who's makin bets

12. just keep tellin us that, it's what we want to hear

13. we absolutely do not care about pamela anderson, jennifer lopez or anyone else for that matter

14. pre MENstrual syndrome

15. if u can't piss in the bowl, then don't piss at all

16. we're never wrong

17. we do nice things for you, but u guys take it for granted and never realize the nice things we do

18. if we love you, then you'll know

19. what 's the matter are u scared of losing?

20. just don't get us mad then

21. then don't believe us

22. if u like ours better, then stop drooling over pamela's

23. pms IS AN EXCUSE, and we'll leave it at that

24. and touch the toilet seat with our hands, ARE U CRAZY?

25. stop adjusting your penis, that doesn't turn US on

26. to the heart is thru the stomach, we're are not your chefs..cook your own damn meal

27. once again, we are always right

28. players? c'mon most of you men can't even pull that off without getting caught by your girl.

29. we only look cause u looked first

30. and when we tell u you're doing something wrong , u call us crazy and never change anyway...so why waste our breath

31. And last but not least, there is a need for fantasies cause most of you men don't know how to please a girl

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And i think i speak for a lot of women

hmm..... someone has a bad attitude.

Originally posted by siceone

DG model hit it right on the head!!

Btw missed you at the meetup bro sorry !!!

Yeah I showed up late, caused a commotion outside... the america ppl wouldnt let us in.. i came with apples and a friend of ours... saw like 4 ppl standing outside, didnt know if they were clubplaneteers or not. so bounced...

If there is one reason I think most women tend to be a bunch of attention-sucking over-dominant social leeches, Missy1026 just proved it clearly.

Yeah i'm pissed off. You don't know how many women have that same attitude. I always run into them. And if this sounds whiny, you should try running into a constant stream of self-centered arrogant and tempermental assholes.

Yeah i'm bitter. :mad:

Yeah I showed up late, caused a commotion outside... the america ppl wouldnt let us in.. i came with apples and a friend of ours... saw like 4 ppl standing outside, didnt know if they were clubplaneteers or not. so bounced...

yeah dude how late if you saw a black kid with blonde hair that was me you should have said HI PUNK!!!

It was like 11:30pm.. I didnt see any black kids or anyone with blonde hair... maybe you saw me... i pulled up in black Audi caused some commotion, and i was wearing Black Slacks with pinstripes, and a black cashmere sweater, Silver Wire Rim glasses and I with a 7ft. Asian guy <apples> and A Big Blonde Guy...

Anyone? Anyone??Bueller???

It was like 11:30pm.. I didnt see any black kids or anyone with blonde hair... maybe you saw me... i pulled up in black Audi caused some commotion, and i was wearing Black Slacks with pinstripes, and a black cashmere sweater, Silver Wire Rim glasses and I with a 7ft. Asian guy <apples> and A Big Blonde Guy...

Anyone? Anyone??Bueller???

we just missed each other dog

Originally posted by cintron

If there is one reason I think most women tend to be a bunch of attention-sucking over-dominant social leeches, Missy1026 just proved it clearly.

Yeah i'm pissed off. You don't know how many women have that same attitude. I always run into them. And if this sounds whiny, you should try running into a constant stream of self-centered arrogant and tempermental assholes.

Like dear ole Gran-ma-ma used to say, you catch more bees with honey than with vinegar. What's being bitter going to get you, other then an ulcer, and some pointing and whispering. Never let 'em see you sweat.

I don't overly believe in fate, and what goes around comes around, but in the event that you do come across that woman who isn't [all of the above], she's going to flee because she won't want to deal with your issues.

Originally posted by cintron

Did you ever think we have this attitude cause of boys like you!!!!

bitter???? (for lack of better words).

I don't see why you're taking this to heart , you obviously have NO sense of humor!!!

Don't get your panties in a bunch

:D :D :D

have a good day!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by missy1026

Did you ever think we have this attitude cause of boys like you!!!!

bitter???? (for lack of better words).

I don't see why you're taking this to heart , you obviously have NO sense of humor!!!

Don't get your panties in a bunch

:D :D :D

have a good day!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

oh girl the both of you need to chill and stop blaming others for your pasts with the opposite sex

lets say this...

MOST girls are Evil... Most Boys are Assholes...

Btw Notice that its most, and its girls and boys,Not Women and Men...

I had noticed mon ami, the road to Man/woman hood is beset on all sides by people who set to bring you down and the journey is best made alone for it is the only way for one to realize ones self

or what ever the fuck that means

:tongue: