Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't believe I'm saying this,but...

sassa

...I think I am going to try to quit weed.I don't get as high anymore when I smoke and even though we only smoke the best chronic,I still don't get as fucked up....maybe if I stopped for a while,it would be good..in the meantime going to try to start jogging or working out...plus,I'll save some money since good weed is so damn expensive...cutting a big hole in my wallet...

Anyone have any experiences with this?Is it like a painful withdrawal or whatever.....?

:smoke:

I've been in the same situation as you a few times before. I used to smoke way to much and I just didn't get high anymore, offa any kind of weed. If you take a break for like 3-4 weeks and get your system cleaned out a bit you'll get high again when you start smokin again. I actually used to have a strong mental dependence on weed. I was high 90% of the day for about a year. Being sober to me felt wrong and if I didn't smoke a blunt in the morning I'd be an asshole for the rest of the day. I only smoke in moderation now cause it is 10 times better that way. Try taking a break for a month and then only smoke a couple times a week, you'll enjoy it much more.

. . . Indeed . .I too have built up a massive tolerance to weed, and I think it's time that I stop for a while. . It's like . . . I originally started getting high because I wanted to escape from reality. . now I wan't reality to escape from the high . . .

. . We'll see how well that holds up Friday night when I'm meeting shake (don't laugh . .I KNOW YOU'VE ALL BEEN DOWN THERE). . for another bag of schwag . .