Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUMBO IS FULL OF ARTSY GRUNGY HIPPIES..(Thanks for nothing MUGZ)

Originally posted by loch

we were all there too. if you saw a motley crew of asians, italians, cute blondes, and a fine tall ebony girl :tongue:, that was us. you can't miss mugz; he donned a goatee and red tshirt and doing the mugwump stomp.

I was there?!?!? :confused:

Nice meeting everyone and partying like an *artsy fartsy* (must be said with English accent w/ pinky in the air :D )

-Jamms :cool:

I went to the downstairs (freeskool) one by accident, but had a great time. Good tunes.

I spent too much money on drinks and... stuff, and unsuccessfully tried to talk my way into the upstairs party. Dude was having none of it. Prick.

good space for a party though.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by loch

he freaked me out too. :shake:

saigray: loch, dance with her.

loch: uhm...

saigray: go, save her!

loch: he's gonna kick my ass!

saigray: go!

<<loch nonchalantly & timidly scooches over, pulling saigray with him toward tilly>> :shake:

loch, you pussy shakehead.gif

LOL...I saw that going on with you two for a couple of minutes as I :rolleyes: and then eventually Saigray to the rescue...my sweet lil action hero.

Yeah, the night was aiight...but when i was there (10:00-mid), then (1:30-3:00) i didn't see much dancing or people having fun

:(

it got real dark later in the night, people just stared at me trying to do liquid shit, and i got self conscious. The music and video was cool, and i dug the colorful candy-coated lights

the space was great, and the people were cool...i just saw more people leaning on the wooden posts than having a good time shakin and a movin~~~

Maybe if i met some of you the night would'ave been better ---

any D.U.M.B.O events scheduled 4 the future?/?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Yeah, the night was aiight...but when i was there (10:00-mid), then (1:30-3:00) i didn't see much dancing or people having fun

:(

it got real dark later in the night, people just stared at me trying to do liquid shit, and i got self conscious. The music and video was cool, and i dug the colorful candy-coated lights

the space was great, and the people were cool...i just saw more people leaning on the wooden posts than having a good time shakin and a movin~~~

Maybe if i met some of you the night would'ave been better ---

any D.U.M.B.O events scheduled 4 the future?/?

well it kept changing..

through out the night..

I felt lulls..

but if you got close the speakers and the stage you found all kinds of dancing loonies..

Space was huge so there was room for everything.,..

staribng at the fire jugglers, the art..

laying on the beds with TV monitors all around you..

smoking a bowl In the back room

Or getting down on the floor!

There WILL be a party coming soon called

"MYTHOS"

I'll keep you all posted..

(*YO..sun glass dude must have got lost on the way to SF..by the way..

he was just a harmless lost guido in an artsy loft..can you blame the guy for resorting

to "club like-meat market" antics?)