Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Earth/Factory Sat Review

K passed by Earth around 1 there was no line. Went inside the renovations are nice there are booths everywere now. Almost fell twice wet wood is slippery. There were more people upstairs than there were downstairs on the main floor. im definetly not homophobic but dont like being in a club and having more guys smile at me than women, well Junior is there now so what else was i to expect. Music was OK but to soft for my liking, left at 2.

Factory vibe was definelty better. Music was on, Hard beats and definetly more women. Left at 6 club was still full. My opinion SoundFactory is the place on Saturdays. thank goodness i have Sundays off.........

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xarmanix

K passed by Earth around 1 there was no line. Went inside the renovations are nice there are booths everywere now. Almost fell twice wet wood is slippery. There were more people upstairs than there were downstairs on the main floor. im definetly not homophobic but dont like being in a club and having more guys smile at me than women, well Junior is there now so what else was i to expect. Music was OK but to soft for my liking, left at 2.

Factory vibe was definelty better. Music was on, Hard beats and definetly more women. Left at 6 club was still full. My opinion SoundFactory is the place on Saturdays. thank goodness i have Sundays off.........

I don't get it... You went to a nyc club at 1:00 and expected it to be good!?!? Juniors crowd doesnt get there till 6:am. It doesnt get crazy till about 6:00.

yea not only did u get to both places very early, u also left way to early.....JUNIOR soes not start his good shit til about 6am, and the same goes for JP at factory.....saturday nite schedule should always include a good ol' power nap from about 2am until 4am, then u get up and go out arrival at 6am......hopefully u will have a better time next time......have fun and dance like nobody is watching!:D

Originally posted by xarmanix

factory was the shit last night, for the 1st time i saw more females than males, i'm done with Earth , the is vibe is just not there.