Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The SuperGlow Meetup

vixenfoxxy

CrownRoyal, DCsGLOW, DJSizeUp, good to see you all last night :D Hope you had a great time -- I'll be posting the pics here soon (hopefully tomorrow, I have to finish my roll of film). Now I'm going to go sleep through dance practice :zzz2: *yaaaaaawn* LONG ASS night hahahahha (but a good one! Acosta's set was SWEET). :shades2:

Damn, I don't even know where to begin...First off thanks Aly for the VIP joun and "placing our order":D , second when we met up with CrownRoyal (Royal), and DJSizeUp (Matt)...you guys were chill as shit, and I'll be seeing you soon again, chillin, clubbing whatever. Acosta's set was amazing, mindblowing...that's why he is the "trance conductor." I think everyone at GLOW last night was just feeling the vibe put out by him...everyone was happy, everyone was like a big family...and finally, to my boys Nate, Jeff, and Adrian...you guys like brothers to me yo...glad I could show you guys a good weekend away from VMI and JMU...don't worry...November's line up is straight...well guys...I'm out, I've been so fucking tired...I'm going back to bed. :zzz: Peace...until next time;)

ALY...GET THOSE PICS UP!!!!:D

SuperGlow was definately tight as hell. It felt so good to be back in Springfield and go see Acosta. Glad I met some new people, Royal, Aly, Matt, and Kelo (Sorry if i spelled it wrong) Thanks for everything you did Aly and I'll see you all on Thanksgiving Thursday for Acosta and that Saturday for God's Kitchen.

-Jeff-:D

Originally posted by vmisglow

SuperGlow was definately tight as hell. It felt so good to be back in Springfield and go see Acosta. Glad I met some new people, Royal, Aly, Matt, and Kelo (Sorry if i spelled it wrong) Thanks for everything you did Aly and I'll see you all on Thanksgiving Thursday for Acosta and that Saturday for God's Kitchen.

-Jeff-:D

Jeff, who is KELO? When did you meet up with him...and is he on CP???? Aight bro, keep it real at vmi.

OH YAH...and my sicilian brother tony, i doubt you'll ever see this post, but whatever, thanks for dealing with me and helping out me and my friends...peace

Hey yall that was off the hook. I had alot of fun meeting all of you and hope we can chill sometime soon. PM me for my cell, let me know if any parties or somethin pops up :D, or if you just want to hang [i'm always down].

Hey Aly Kiyo says your cool she wants to hang (probably do girly stuff like shop :rolleyes: She also wants Michelle's info. Her cell# is the same as mine but with 0101 instead of 0808.

Jeff, who is KELO? When did you meet up with him...and is he on CP???? Aight bro, keep it real at vmi.

LOL, that's my wifey Kiyo.