Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eye Candy

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . wait a minute . . there's places in this area where one can see breakdancing? How is that possible when nobody up here plays breaks?

i guess you don't know.

there are LOTS of places that play breaks, bro.

you just gotta dig.

Originally posted by xpander

this....this is downright orgasmic.....

that's pretty cool, but you're forgetting about the ORIGINAL creators of these genre of art, labeled simply organic art, and the company now formed with the sole purpose of creating it. their first major credit was for various shamen album covers, including the one for axis mutatis

Originally posted by thehacker

hey loch. new sig? what's that all about?

i've recovered from the nervosa (they're really my hands by the way)

Pk53069.jpg

before

Pa18124.jpg

after

see? clean, steady hands don't make as engaging a sig, ya dig? :laugh:

actually, the little guy at the bottom here is 'the little prince'. i was feeling a bit nolstagic. although it's a children's classic, it's got great adult implications. all-time fav book. the little prince is my hero.

**goes through wallet**

Woman, just a few thousand bucks more, and that rock'll be ON YOUR HANDS

*SLAMS DOWN CREDIT CARD AT THE JEWLER's* wellllllllllllll "GENIUS" as MUGZ pointed out earlier...."CREDIT CARDS BRO" "PLASSSSSSSSSTICCC" So looks like yer still-countin-the-cash-in-yer-wallet-ass-is- BEAT. *PUTS THAT RING ON TILLY's FINGER AND THE REST IS HISTORY*

:laugh:

Originally posted by mugwump

Yo PUNK ASS!

I'm still waiting for yhe break dance competition on the floor..

I'll popn'lock you to the ground..

Mugz, dont u mean the breakdance compeition at VINYL for Dave Seaman in which i kicked TRANCEND's ass in???? :rolleyes:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by quoth

*SLAMS DOWN CREDIT CARD AT THE JEWLER's* wellllllllllllll "GENIUS" as MUGZ pointed out earlier...."CREDIT CARDS BRO" "PLASSSSSSSSSTICCC" So looks like yer still-countin-the-cash-in-yer-wallet-ass-is- BEAT. *PUTS THAT RING ON TILLY's FINGER AND THE REST IS HISTORY*

hee, hee, hee..

Can we buy the painting too?

:idea:

Originally posted by crobra

That's it you peter pan tight wearing irish jig dancing bitch - I am going to have to bust out the moves on ya!!!

X-pander - I got some tricks up my sleeve for the mugchump and I am going to make him my bitch on the dance floor!!

I'll see mugz at Centro this Tuesday!!!!!!

:bigfinger

Scuse me, but, IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG CROBRA WITH THE IRISH JIG OR ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH IRISH?? OR MUST I PUT U IN YER PLACE LIKE THAT XPANDER FELLA WHO WAS DROPPING THE IRISH JOKES??

:laugh::blown:

I'm working on the plastic....I'm goin' I'm goin'...sheesh!

:tongue:

And Tilly, we'll get you the paintings too. When the payments come I'll just conveniently disappear or something. All for your pleasure mate...

Besides, when you're spending 20K on the ring, what's another few thousand, right?:laugh:

Quoth: I cracked Irish jokes? **shrugs**

Guest tilly

And Tilly, we'll get you the paintings too. When the payments come I'll just conveniently disappear or something.

I'll find you crossing the Manhattan Bridge at some ungodly hour...

I know your secret hiding places;)

Originally posted by tilly

I'll find you crossing the Manhattan Bridge at some ungodly hour...

I know your secret hiding places;)

uh oh....the woman knows my secrets....:D

Hey speaking of which, you're near me right?

I'm a block away...should come and pose as your illegitimate child or something.....

And Tilly, we'll get you the paintings too. When the payments come I'll just conveniently disappear or something. All for your pleasure mate...

Besides, when you're spending 20K on the ring, what's another few thousand, right?:laugh:

Quoth: I cracked Irish jokes? **shrugs**

yea in the QUOTH-MUGWUMP CP ALL STARS (CP members who look like celebrities) thread hehe...u said some shit bout irish...i would remember.... Bruce Lee.

• 4 weeks later...

what the board REALLY needs is an enema and prozac.

the thing to remember is to have the enema before taking the prozac, otherwise, you flush it right out of the system and you're right back where you started (albeit a cleaner digestive tract)