Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is everyone picking on POD???

vaughanz

it's pretty clear; that a few people on the board, are begging for attention. most of us on the board, are mutual friends.. those friendships, are based on a mutual respect, and a sincere liking for each other. obviously, certain people; feel threaten or distant from this relationship. thus, they try to attack people, on a personal level. with the hope of embarrassing them. the advantage we have, is that we do, in fact know each other. hence, any negative statements, can clearly been seen for what they are. simple ramblings of a repressed adult; in dire need of attention.

how did i know sobeton would waste more of his time offering up more useless insight. the fact of the matter is pod is a tool and outside of the 10 or so losers on this board that live for making posts and sticking up for this dork knows it!!

Originally posted by dgat

how did i know sobeton would waste more of his time offering up more useless insight. the fact of the matter is pod is a tool and outside of the 10 or so losers on this board that live for making posts and sticking up for this dork knows it!!

:laugh: :laugh:

if it was useless insight; you have certainly justified my words. Lol keep posting; so you can lend more credence to my "insight"..

........the posts over the last few days have been beyond trite and borderline offensive. I'm starting to feel like I'm in High School again; lets put this crap to rest people, and talk about something interesting.

**Why is Pod taking all the heat? Easy question: he's got an opinion and he's probably the only person easily recognizable at the clubs (camera man). I don't agree with everything that boy says, but he keeps it interesting and has yet to put anybody down because of looks, occupation, sexuality, or any other irrelevant piece of bulls**t. Lay off him already!