Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"No, I Won't Let You Lick My Ass..........

aboyfrombklyn

or stick your finger or dick in it either." That's exactly what she said to me when all I said was that I wanted to try (notice how I said try) out new things with her when I see her this weekend. I never even really mentioned or tried to do anything in that area yet. I guess I'm never gonna get a shot at it. :blank::(

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

or stick your finger or dick in it either." That's exactly what she said to me when all I said was that I wanted to try (notice how I said try) out new things with her when I see her this weekend. I never even really mentioned or tried to do anything in that area yet. I guess I'm never gonna get a shot at it. :blank::(

consider yourself lucky.. it sounds kind of tight, as is, might snap something off...

You're doing one thing wrong sweet cheeks....

YOU'RE TELLING HER ABOUT IT!!!

If you talk ass talk beforehand....and a girl isn't all hot and bothered....most of the time it's gonna gross her out (keep in mind ass play benefits you more than us).

If you wanna try out new things...just kind of break her in while your in the heat of the moment. You'll have waaaaay better luck!

:eek:

lol, its true, youre going about it all wrong. at this rate you will never get it and shes gonna leave you if you kep talking about it.

marcid is right, you have to mkae her want to try it... start off with a finger while youre doing her doggy, if you are gentle and she likes it, maybe you can move on to bigger things. if you arent gentle, you and she doesnt like it you sould just stop trying to get it OR if you really want someones ass that badly, leave her and find someone who is into it...

Originally posted by marcid21

You're doing one thing wrong sweet cheeks....

YOU'RE TELLING HER ABOUT IT!!!

If you talk ass talk beforehand....and a girl isn't all hot and bothered....most of the time it's gonna gross her out (keep in mind ass play benefits you more than us).

If you wanna try out new things...just kind of break her in while your in the heat of the moment. You'll have waaaaay better luck!

:eek:

in addition, if you're going to stay with, and try it out with this girl, avoid it for the next few weeks, [sex sessions], she seems pretty adamant about it, and the pressure thing would appears it'll loom large for a while. IMHO

g'luck

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

in addition, if you're going to stay with, and try it out with this girl, avoid it for the next few weeks, [sex sessions], she seems pretty adamant about it, and the pressure thing would appears it'll loom large for a while. IMHO

g'luck

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not putting any pressure on her. All I said was that I wanted to try new things with her. ANAL didn't even come into the conversation until she brought it up.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

ANAL didn't even come into the conversation until she brought it up.

trying "new things" pretty much referes to anal , if you arent currently having anal

was that what you meant by "new things"???

i tried it for my bf and it wasnt that bad, so your girl definilty has to be open to making you happy and trying it at least once otherwise it wont happen