Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Owwww!!!!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm giving up on all substances other than pot and alcohol. I'm hurtin'. Been hurtin' all weekend from Friday night. :(

Ha, ha....thats a sign of old age, hit me when I turned 27, now I only leave all the good "stuff" for special ocassions..I figured you were pretty darn wasted :D (I would be to for my b'day) by the time 1:30 rolled by, dunno if you even made it to Buzz on Friday, but I kept myself entertained while Sandra Collins spinned.....:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

Ha, ha....thats a sign of old age, hit me when I turned 27, now I only leave all the good "stuff" for special ocassions..I figured you were pretty darn wasted :D (I would be to for my b'day) by the time 1:30 rolled by, dunno if you even made it to Buzz on Friday, but I kept myself entertained while Sandra Collins spinned.....:eek: :eek:

I was there looking for you. I was hanging out by the speaker all night. But, unfortunately, I was running into the bathroom every ten minutes for some of that 'stuff' :D

I'm done with it, though. All of it. Until the next special occassion, that is. Like maybe a 'Friday' or a 'Saturday' or some special day like that. ;)

Sandra rocked the place.

I stood in front of the speaker for about 30mins looking for the tuna fish t-shirt (in beween staring at Sandra)...i do remember there was some guy sitting next to the speaker who looked pretty darn bad, but he had a white t-shirt on.

I was pretty useless :drunk: myself in trying to distinguish t-shirts, after 3 Long Islands and 2 screwdrivers, my usual Buzz regimen.

Maybe a urinal meetup can be in order next time.

:gas: