Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RICHIE HAWTIN or Sasha & Digweed...

obviously we are all gonna go see S and D they are two of the best dj's in the world and havent been in nyc in a while. I LOVE DIGGERS AND SASHA IS OFF THE HOOK!!! U ALL BETTER BE THERE! SHIT I GOTTA GET MY FAKE ID READY...IS THERE A WAY THEY CAN MAKE IT 18+? LIKE THE TWILO DAYS? GET BACK TO ME GUYS I WANNA BUY A TICKET EARLY BUT DONT WANNA GET SCREWED AT THE DOOR

lol. i know everyone will hate me for saying this but: fuck sasha and digweed. i hate when people say diggers too. its so annoying.

i love hawtin and aquaviva, i saw them spin on the same night at buzz in dc and had the best time. i just got aquavivas mainhatten sound album and all i can say is wow. talk about energy.

im gonna be at limelight. :D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Richie Hawtin is playing the same night Sasha & Digweed are playing.November 21st

Hawtin is spinning at the Limelight with John Aquaviva...

Just out of curiousity who are you guys gonna check out?

RICHIE or SASHA & DIGWEED...

I think I'm leaning towards Richie Hawtin :)

tough decision.

richie always rips it up doublegood when he's with aquaviva.

those two go all the way back to richie's days throwing illegal parties in detroit.

Originally posted by cintron

omfg please. "let's go see Drunk asshole". I hate Sasha.

Diggers is good... but ugh.

go See Hawtin. That is a true crazy experience. you'll be feeling it for a week.

more than a week.

my knees and ankles just about recovered from when he played centro last-last wednesday :cool:

Originally posted by back2basics

sasha.jpg

Message from Sasha : Guys go see Richie Hawtin, i am fucked. Maybe catch Diggers set (if he is sober enough to mix) but for the rest of the time see Hawtin.

There you have it, Sasha has spoken.

ROTFLMFAO

where you been matey?

as for the inquiry, or as the board has always liked to do it, S&D Vs. Hawting and Acquaviva, i say s&d, but only b/c they have been here in forever.. personally, they're really not even that high on my list, many i'd see first, but again they havent' been here in mad long..

now if sasha were to go nuts w/ funky breaks i'd be inclined to check them out.. but howells kicks his ass in that(and most come to think of it) area these days.. just mo

Originally posted by back2basics

sasha.jpg

Message from Sasha : Guys go see Richie Hawtin, i am fucked. Maybe catch Diggers set (if he is sober enough to mix) but for the rest of the time see Hawtin.

There you have it, Sasha has spoken.

ROTFLMFAO

where you been matey?

as for the inquiry, or as the board has always liked to do it, S&D Vs. Hawting and Acquaviva, i say s&d, but only b/c they have been here in forever.. personally, they're really not even that high on my list, many i'd see first, but again they havent' been here in mad long..

now if sasha were to go nuts w/ funky breaks and let diggers just throw back a 12 pack in the meantime hahaha.. i'd be inclined to check them out then.. but howells kicks his ass in that(and most come to think of it) area these days.. just mo

~~Yeah I saw Richie Hawtin @ Centro-Fly and he was AMAZINGGGGG!!!!! I was just contemplating on which event to go see just b/cuz Sasha & Digweed havent been here in a while, and I see that a lot of you guys are also going for that same reason...But now I realize that's Not a GooD enogh reAson... So I think I finally made my decision.........................

~ ~ ~ RICHIE HAWTIN ALL The WAYyyYyYyYy!!!!

ThAnX EVerYone For HeLpiNg me Make My DeCiSiON :-)