Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Dave......

mimid

Mimid..Dave can't tell you who I am cause I dont have another name my other name was podisgay but it was taken over by someone (i wonder who) anyways Im sorry to disappoint you but I dont know any of you exexpt I know who pod is cause Ive seen him at clubs (hell meet me soon). So if your wondering my identity is not going to be available to you cause I wasnt part of the CP family. I have been here before and reading post from all of you and from my 1 week of seeing what you guys talk about i decided to make a post of what I thought about the most popular CP members. I didnt mean to ruin your precious CP board with my comments.

Have a nice life all of you.

One

I think gaypodisback could be identified by his IP number but if he was smart enough he has used a PC from a public place like a library or so. I am sure Shroomy knows what I am talking about.

I want to know who this guy is so I can give him a chill pill or maybe a little bit of anthrax. hhehehehehhehehehe

laterz!

Listen, we're not talking about you, we just want your true identity reveled. I was done with you a long time ago, if you don't notice, in any of my recent posts( for the exception of this one) I don't say a dam thing about you, so cool off.....

Originally posted by dgat

hey shrommy, i thought i was podisgay??? i'm upset that you had to pm me accusing me of the accusation, but couldn't share your thoughts with the rest of the board.i thought we all were a tight family

dgat... I sent you the PM so you would click on the link and I could get your ip address (209.85.228.39 btw) and compare it to the one I sent to the podisgay character. Sorry about the little trap.

You pass....:laugh:

your still an asshole though, but hey I have assholes in my real family too.

OK, Dgat, Bondo and Johnny Number 5 think I'm a stalker? I'll show ya stalking....

IP Address: 209.85.228.39

Network: Univision Internet Consulting

which has satellite offices here in Miami, obviously.

This took all of 10 seconds to deduce.

Originally posted by pod

OK, Dgat, Bondo and Johnny Number 5 think I'm a stalker? I'll show ya stalking....

Dgat, wait till we find out who you are! I am going to smash your face against a chocolate cake.

Originally posted by pod

Dan forget about this idiot..He must have a HARD ON for you since he continues to harras you. Let him be. He will go away!

Hmm.. Nolimit, does your work know that you use their internet access for this stuff?

BTW when you come down I will let you try to put your foot in my ass.

Hmmm... works at State Farm in NJ and Lives in NY where he has Roadrunner Cable access? damn wonder who our boy could be?

there is just nolimit to the posibilities.

BTW I go to NY often, I wouldn't be so quick to say you are going to be at some of the meetups in the NY board. You never know who is going to show up.

You really should have called like you said.