Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nature calls. Whaddya do?

shadygroovedc

You're spinning and in the middle of a BANGIN' extended set. You've gotta crap. So?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. You're spinning and in the middle of a BANGIN' extended set. You've gotta crap. So?

• Fuck it. I'll sacrifice my drawers for the sake of music.
    • Hmmm, which one of my buddies knows how to spin? I'll let them take over for a couple songs.
    • Pop in a CD so I can take my time.
    • Where's that damn bucket they always have next to the DJ booth??

Ha, ha...funny that you came up with the poll...I was reading,...what was I reading? Dammit I forgot! :confused:

Think Vicman, think!

Ok, here it goes, I was reading, I think I was readiing MUZIK magazine on Sat. (I'm pretty sure it was Muzik...I know it wasn't Ministry) and they asked some top DJ's the same question...people like Tall Paul, Timo Maas, ummm, Tennaglia......and others, and pretty much the consensus was that they just put a super-extended mix of 10+ min, and head of to head the call of nature...some even put a 30min super-extended mix and take a f**in' nap :zzz:

or head out to the nearest KFC and...oops that was another article ....but Im pretty sure it was this months Muzik magazine..I was reading it at Borders in Pentagon City, in between drinking mad amounts of water to get all the alcohol out of my system from Friday.

Originally posted by vicman

just put a super-extended mix of 10+ min, and head of to head the call of nature...some even put a 30min super-extended mix

I dunno. Sometimes 10 min isn't enough. I think I'd be armed with a box full of 30 min super-duper extended mixes just in case. I mean, you know, if you're gonna sit on the throne, you wanna at least be able to relax and have enough time to get through the sports page.

This was one of the questions I was going to ask Tenaglia is I ever met him. You could always just go with wearing Depends and just take a dump right there. People in front of the booth will be like, "Wow, he's so into the music," while you're straining... Ok, too graphic an image. Of course, if you go the depends route you can't ever hook up with a girl afterwards, but you can just tell people, "Um, I'm not into this for that kind of thing. It's, uh, all about the music..."

Originally posted by Kuro

....You could always just go with wearing Depends and just take a dump right there. People in front of the booth will be like, "Wow, he's so into the music," while you're straining... Ok, too graphic an image. Of course, if you go the depends route you can't ever hook up with a girl afterwards, but you can just tell people, "Um, I'm not into this for that kind of thing. It's, uh, all about the music..."

thats taking the concept of "multi-tasking" up to a whole new level

Of course, if you go the depends route you can't ever hook up with a girl afterwards

You obviously haven't met some of my ex-girlfriends. Some of them were just downright dirty. I wouldn't be surprised if they were into that sort of thing. :D :D

Ooh, bad Shady, bad! Where's that keep coming from?????

So someone voted that they'd give the reins to their buddy? Damn, ain't no way in hell I'd pass the X-fader over to someone else if I were hittin' the supreme, I am a god, hear me roar, set of my life. I'd rather let the music just stop and jump back on and pretend like I meant to do that. An unintentional encore, if you will. Or, there's always the just take a 'D' in my pants option. :gas: <-- The dude on the left is really into his music

This was one of the questions I was going to ask Tenaglia is I ever met him. You could always just go with wearing Depends and just take a dump right there. People in front of the booth will be like, "Wow, he's so into the music," while you're straining... Ok, too graphic an image. Of course, if you go the depends route you can't ever hook up with a girl afterwards, but you can just tell people, "Um, I'm not into this for that kind of thing. It's, uh, all about the music..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: That's gotta be the best thing I've heard (seen) all day! LMAO!