Clubplanet Nightlife Community

laraver---bring it on biotch

kostaP

i'm so sick of seeing you r fucking posts. so i am offering this as a one time put up or shut the fuck up and stay off CP for good. U and Andrew Mendez. DJ spin off. I am willing to host it at my venue. We'll pick a night free admission for all. The crowd will be the judge. the loser never posts on this board again.EVER and if Andy should lose I'll stay off CP as well. But when u do lose Chris dont go putting up other names because i will find u. i will hunt u down and find u. if u'r up to it lemme know. by the way I havent spoken to Andy in a few weeks so he hasnt put me up to this or the namew calling or even the bashing you have been receiving from me. I dont even know if Andy wants to do this but to embarass ur sorry ass im sure he will. Hey maybe we'll even invite Nicky- what was it u called him a wedding DJ.-yeah great blow a goat Chris.

The real question is Where does this bitch Laraver spin?

All he does is bash on all the dj's and he's probaly the third string dj at Jimmy's in Morristown. So where do you spin loser, I want to know. I'm going to show up at your next gig and break your turntables over your head, then poor little laraver is going to have to spin a bunch more 8th grade dances to buy new shit.

hey tempkid

1. he doesnt even own his own turntables

2. he doesnt spin anywhere. we dont even have to blackball you. u did it urself with ur lack of skill.

3. I'll see ya at image this fri for denny. there's a vip section i reserved thats open to all cp members. with some champagne on me.

Already the intelligent replies are flying.

Kosta - I really look forward to your posts. They brighten up my day.. Why don't you post your name so we all know who you are?

Tempkid - I don't bash all other DJ's. I do share my opinions and observations when I feel it is necessary. Being a Temps fan you have to be a Denny supporter. Check my positive comments to Denny in his post today.

Richie Rydell has my vote as being a positive force for music in NJ as well. There are others, many, as well. Anyway I'll file your comments under misguided for now because I don't know you and you don't know me.

Originally posted by laraver

Kosta - I really look forward to your posts. They brighten up my day.. Why don't you post your name so we all know who you are?

Tempkid - I don't bash all other DJ's. I do share my opinions and observations when I feel it is necessary. Being a Temps fan you have to be a Denny supporter. Check my positive comments to Denny in his post today.

Richie Rydell has my vote as being a positive force for music in NJ as well. There are others, many, as well. Anyway I'll file your comments under misguided for now because I don't know you and you don't know me.

Mother fucker you don't want to know me I'll break your fucking teeth :mad:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how stupid are you

My first name is Kosta. wanna guess what letter my last name starts with you fucking genius.

as far as your comments on Denny and Richie keep sucking ass.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

Mother fucker you don't want to know me I'll break your fucking teeth :mad:

Tempskid, I guess your anger managment classes aren't helping?

You comming friday to Image? Shots on Kosta! Tunes by Denny

Originally posted by kostaP

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how stupid are you

My first name is Kosta. wanna guess what letter my last name starts with you fucking genius.

as far as your comments on Denny and Richie keep sucking ass.

Nbody is sucking anybody's ass. Richie truly delivers something different and special in comparison to other nights in NJ.

Denny has nothing to prove. That's an established fact.