Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kissing!!

fierydesire

Wel,l I love the slow and sensual ones where the guy is tilting my head and holding my head..Oh it gives me chills all over my body..

but on the opposing side of the spectrum is..when Im fucken horny or in the mood (who am I kidding I always am) Ilike those heavy breathing, I want to fuck u kind of kisses, hair pullin oh yeah...damn need to find my toy..hehe:D ;)

one time i hooked up with this girl who was such a bad kisser...she kept opening her mouth like as far as it would go...i had nothing to suck on...i had the urge to just stick my cock in there, which i did later, and it turned out she was the worst blowjobber i ever had too.

Originally posted by kaoszx

one time i hooked up with this girl who was such a bad kisser...she kept opening her mouth like as far as it would go...i had nothing to suck on...i had the urge to just stick my cock in there, which i did later, and it turned out she was the worst blowjobber i ever had too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: