Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How The Woodstock '99 "Riots" Got Started

HAZE

Did anyone from here go?

I was at '94 and '99.

Here's the inside scoop on the "Riots":

On Sunday, they let 75% of the security staff go home.

Bad move.

People were allowed to drive into the concert and most of the wooden walls were torn down and used for fire wood.

We went to the parking lot, loaded up our van and drove right into the concert.

We parked it near all the trucks with the food.

We then walked towards the grass to watch Red Hot Chili Peppers.

On the way, we saw that the huge white vinyl tent where they were selling food and clothes from all weekend was vacant because the people left.

So, I pushed a garbage can next to it and we climbed on top for a better view.

MANY, MANY other people follwed us.

Soon, there was about 60 - 70 people on top of this tent.

This tent was white vinyl with wooden beams under it and was pretty sturdy.

But not that sturdy.

My friends and I decided that being up there wasn't such a good idea after all with all those people, so we got down and walked towards the stage.

They just started performing, so it wasn't super crowded, yet.

Right in the middle of the grass field was a white 1989 Mercedes Benz.

There were no people around it in the beginning, but as more and more people showed up, it got surrounded.

This is where we were standing.

The Mercedes was right in front of us.

And here's where it began.

These 2 hot girls got on top of the car and started dancing.

Then the guys started with the famous Woodstock phrase, "Take it off, Take it off!!"

And they did.

Just when they started taking thier clothes off, this puny little geek with glasses and a Woodstock 99 STAFF shirt gets on top of the car and tells the girls to get off.

This is why they shouldn't have cut down the security on Sunday.

So, everyone started with another famous Woodstock phrase, "AASSSSHOLE, AAAASSSHOLE!!!"

And they began to throw water bottles at him.

Then they proceeded to jump on top of the car and throw the little geek off.

A bunch of people started jumping up and down on the car.

Then people began to chant, "Flip It, Flip It!!!!"

And they did.

I have to admit, I did help flip the car.

But this is where it really got out of hand.

This poor Mercedes was now on it's roof.

And these lunatics jumped on top of it again.

I just watched.

They began to smash the windows and rip off the muffler.

Then they began to chant, "Burn It, Burn It!!!"

And they lit it on fire.

My friends and I looked at each other and said, "Let's get out of here."

So, we started walking back to the van.

As we were walking back to the van, we saw the white tent that I was talking about.

It now had at least 200 people on it.

I looked at my friends and said, "That motherfucker is gonna fall down"

Just as I said that, it did.

200+ people came crashing through the tent.

I ran towards it to see if everyone was ok, and all these people were on the ground laughing.

Luckily, the vinyl was strong enough to break thier fall and no one was injured.

We got into the van and left.

On the way out, we saw that the Mercedes was on fire.

We stopped at the rest stop just outside of the festival that had a Taco Bell in it.

As we were sitting down eating our tacos, we see like 100 cop cars, ambulances, and fire trucks go racing towards the festival.

We got into the van and turned on the radio and on every station, they were talking about riots at Woodstock.

I couldn't believe that I was partially responsible for starting that mess.

At least I knew when to say when.

I'm glad we left when we did.

When I got home, I saw the news and they said that the people lit a car on fire, then the trucks, which were about 100 feet away from the car and then the white tent, and the ATM machines.

Now you know the REAL TRUTH behind the Woodstock '99 "Riots".

Does anyone know where I can find the naked picture that was taken on Sunday morning at sunset?

I forget the Artist's name, but is was supposed to be the world's largest naked photo, and I was right in the front, laying on the ground, ass nekked.

They gave us all a form to send in for a copy of the photo, but I lost it.

If anyone can help, I'd really appriciate it.

Originally posted by siceone

Who cares ?

Well, smartass...

If you really want to know, I just happend to be on the Woodstock website and was reminiscing about it.

Is that OK with you sir?

If you really didn't want to know about it, then WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CLICK ON IT?

AND WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REPLY?

so, STFU Bitch!!!

Thank You,

Originally posted by darrellg

These 2 hot girls got on top of the car and started dancing.

Then the guys started with the famous Woodstock phrase, "Take it off, Take it off!!"

And they did.

Just when they started taking thier clothes off, this puny little geek with glasses and a Woodstock 99 STAFF shirt gets on top of the car and tells the girls to get off.

ah... is there ANYTHING a woman (or two) can't do, huh?

Originally posted by darrellg

?

If you really didn't want to know about it, then WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CLICK ON IT?

This is so funny. I clicked on it because I thaought it sounded like THE STUPIDEST FUCKING TOPIC EVER only to find that your tale of how you were "partially responible" for starting the Woodstock 99 riots was WAY STUPIDER THAN ANYTHING I COULD HAVE FUCKING IMAGINED. Who are you, Rodney King? And seriously, who gives a fuck?

That was 2 years ago. All those bands sucked. We're at war now. Ever read a fuckin' paper?

I think there's some more importatnt shit than, "Remember that time when I knew that tent was gonna collapse after the Peppers started playin'?"

Originally posted by roadrunner

This is so funny. I clicked on it because I thaought it sounded like THE STUPIDEST FUCKING TOPIC EVER only to find that your tale of how you were "partially responible" for starting the Woodstock 99 riots was WAY STUPIDER THAN ANYTHING I COULD HAVE FUCKING IMAGINED. Who are you, Rodney King? And seriously, who gives a fuck?

That was 2 years ago. All those bands sucked. We're at war now. Ever read a fuckin' paper?

I think there's some more importatnt shit than, "Remember that time when I knew that tent was gonna collapse after the Peppers started playin'?"

hey i've seen more stupid topics on this board** hes just tryin to have a nice chat:mad:

Originally posted by roadrunner

LMAO!!! ahahahhahahahahahah...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: