Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You guys don't know shit about the music

honestly, good or bad promoting style, these events look fuckin awesome (but maybe that's for freaks like me). Come on ppl, don't you ever think, during those highs at a club "now if we could just be in the middle of nature right now"- whether its a desert or a wild field, Jungles in Goa or the badlands of Burning Man- if u could take that euphoria and trancendance and step it up with a good dose of glorious mother-nature...that would beat anything dropping from the ceiling of some shiny club and streamers and junk.

Originally posted by karch

believe it or not Morocco is a bangin place. I've seen it on Wild On E...(haha...yeah I watch that ish)

I'm sure it is. I saw this event last year and really wanted to go, but September 11th changed everything. In this current world climate, I am not sure what their view on Americans is.

Heh, this whole thread and all of the replies are just hilarious! LMAO. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't stand people that say things like: you guys don't know shit about music.

Since when do you fucking know what we think and who the hell made you music master acting all like you know everything?!

LMAO.

Originally posted by saigray

honestly, good or bad promoting style, these events look fuckin awesome (but maybe that's for freaks like me). Come on ppl, don't you ever think, during those highs at a club "now if we could just be in the middle of nature right now"- whether its a desert or a wild field, Jungles in Goa or the badlands of Burning Man- if u could take that euphoria and trancendance and step it up with a good dose of glorious mother-nature...that would beat anything dropping from the ceiling of some shiny club and streamers and junk.

I totally agree... taking it further is what its all about.

Originally posted by cintron

Fuck it i'm off to Puerto Rico again to visit my family and spend time on the beach with HOT SPANISH WOMEN.

Believe it or not, they actually have a decent scene down there but it's even harder to find out about than it is up here :-\

can I come ?