Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex w/o strings...

fierydesire

I find it pretty pointless. It takes a while to get to know someone's body and to learn what pleases them. And if you repeatedly have sex w/out strings with the same person... pretty soon the entire dynamic has changed and it's no longer a zipless fuck.

For me that'd work great with cars, but not with people.

Like I could take my deuce out on the road and flog it mercilessly, have my way with her as i pleased, then park it and not think a thing about it...

but with people for me that's too weird.

I guess my conscience gets me. Like "hey... Hey! Asshole... aren't you going to DO something with her? Like make breakfast, or a nice massage? How about buying her some flowers? Hello, where's your dignity?"

Originally posted by trancend

hell yeah im lovin the no strings attached sex....

im not saying that the only reason i was going out with my ex was for the sex, but now we have sex and have fun and stuff but dont deal with the fighting....it works out for the both of us

yeah I think I ws thinkin more along the lines of this..I don't know if I could have sex with a stranger but more or less someone I knew, but then it can get weird after awhile;)