Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fierydesire

kostaP

damn girl, geetin everyone all hot and bothered with your ques and answers. i wanna see apicture of u

u better be hot

i hope its not like those phone sex people that sound gorgeouse and are like 500 pound heffers with moles and shit.

whats the deal at least a description if not a pic?

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well, Im not no fat chica...hmm pics I got some of those but I dont't post them, they can be accessed another way. As for a descript..Hmm Im 5'6, blue eyes, brown/blond hair abt a buck 140...thick in the right places...I guess thats it :D

measurements we need the #'s

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well, Im not no fat chica...hmm pics I got some of those but I dont't post them, they can be accessed another way. As for a descript..Hmm Im 5'6, blue eyes, brown/blond hair abt a buck 140...thick in the right places...I guess thats it :D

thick in the right places....i like that. do you have the j-lo type ass?

cheers!

Originally posted by djrepisgod

HER & CHULA22 ARE BOTH BUSTED & FAT.THEY TALK ABOUT OF SEX TALK BEHIND THE COMPUTER BECAUSE THEY CANT GET ANY IN REAL LIFE!

K...fist off you need to RELAX:rolleyes: I know what I got baby and I know I'm not busted..ask...tastyt, apothesis, deamonical, siceone, etc..they have seen me or my pics..so u need to STFU thanx;)