Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one who....

joeg

Originally posted by goldenman

where do u work and what do u do?:confused:

I work in the IT Department (computer) of a Environmental Remediation firm (its in the top 3 in the country). I'm basically a underpayed, glorified technician....

They pay me low (for what I do) because of my age, but they have me doing everything from tech work all the way up to running the VPN, and managing (in part) servers. Its pretty fun, I work with 2 other guys in their 20s, and the rest of the department is low 30's or younger. Considering i'm 18, i'm pretty well payed... but i'm money hungry i guess. :)

hell, considering I spend 50% of my time on the internet.. i guess its not a bad deal at all...

What does everyone else do?

Spend about 50% surfing and 25% talking and the rest working. Work in Marketing and lucky to have one of those dark screens on my monitor so no one walking by can see what I'm doing. Get what I have to get done, but I am quick, so I wait to hand my work in to make it look like its taking me longer. Wouldn't want to make my colleagues look slow!