Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shady for president

chynado11

Originally posted by chynado11

hmmm shady what kind of job allows you to post 45794759 posts a day and respond quickly hahahaha..i aint got nuttin but love for ya..we gotta meet up sometime and put our crackheads together to see what kind of nite we get :D now theres an idea haha :idea:

:bounce:

cd

I'm a Sales Systems Engineer. My job is to support clients, write code, proposals, presentations, you name it, and deal with new sales prospects.

When I'm not travelling (which is the only part of my job I enjoy), I get to sit in front of my computer all day and write horrendous software code. Given my short attention span, I find I can only write a few lines of code, and then have to check messageboards. The rate is probably five minutes of work, then five minutes of messageboards, then back and forth. So in an 8 hour day, I probably only get in four hours of work. But my years of experience in slacking at work has taught me to always estimate schedules for a little more than double the time it would actually take, that way I can continue my half work/half play formula. And then I end up finishing my work a little ahead of schedule, and I get soaring approval ratings on my performance reviews and get labelled as an excellent worker. Little do they know what this Shady crackhead is up to!

Slacking 101. By Shady. I've got it down to a science!

:D :D :D

Originally posted by chynado11

....dont u just love the things people assume when they have no idea

Of course, added to that I think that there are quite a few people on the CP board that are pretty wacko

:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: