Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please help my friend find a model agencie

Originally posted by tepfenhardth

Couple things, you do not want to go to Ford or Wilhelima to big. Waste of time, if she does not get work within a couple months, they get tired of you and throw you out the door especially for girls. In terms of that EModels i would not advise it. The usual height for a girl is about 5'9", and usually more. Unless she has a great look. I still have a bunch of friends who still do it. The way the economy has been hit, even modeling has taken a toll. My girlfriend was with Karin and now had to go to Q models because they were cutting down on the models. Let me see what agencies she can go to. I use to be with Next and they are real good and strong for women as well. Q is good, NY Models, T management, trumps agency, Marilyn, IMG, DNA, there are others if you need more ask me. Couple other words of advise, even if they have no open call, tell your friend to go to the agency and pretend she does not know and ask when it is, yo have a greater chance of getting picked then sending pictures. If she goes in and they like her they will make an exception. If you give me more details I could you what her chances are.

If you need anything else, ill help out, i use to work at this company when i was modeling to help out potentials with their portfolio, which by the way do tell her not to waste money on professional pics...

Thanks for the advise, you sound like you really know your stuff here, i will get more details from her, like sizes and height and all that stuff and we will take from there.