Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"NO TALK..NO WORDS..NO PAIN..NO..HURT ,We'll go dreaming!"(BT & Casey TONIGHT/PINKY!)

IN THE PINKY YOU'ALL...COZZY..DARK..LOUD!

(And better than upstairs if you ask this Mugwump..

but don't tell a soul I said that..)

THE MAN INVENTED SO MANY THINGS YOU ALL LOVE THEESE DAYS..

THE LEAST YOU TRANCE WHORES COULD DO IS SHOW HIM

SOME LOVE AND SWING ON BY FOR A BIT!

He's a legend..

A contradiction...

a MYTH!

(and he's prety damn cute!):rolleyes:

attachment.php?s=&postid=496884

$10 bucks on list..

AND ANY ONE OF YOU THAT CAUGHT

TERRY CASEY OPENING UP FOR ADAM FREELAND

KNOW HIS NO JOKE EITHER..

(Spun remixes of Bjork into breaks into

Progressive TIMO MAssesque House into

underworld classics tracks into Mr. Scruff into..etc..)

OH YEA BABY!

www.BTMUSIC.com

.BT TO MAKE IN-STORE APPEARANCE AT

VIRGIN MEGASTORE IN NYC ON 10/23

10/09/2001

On tuesday, October 23, 2001 at 6:30pm BT

will make an in-store appearance at the Virgin Megastore in Union Square

in New York City to talk to fans

and sign autographs for the promotion

the release of R&R (Rare and Remixed)

attachment.php?s=&postid=496909

Movement In Still Life [6/6/2000]

(Nettwerk America)

attachment.php?s=&postid=496919

Finally an artist has emerged from the US dance scene who has delivered an album that is multi-faceted in rhythm, texture, sound, and style. BT's long awaited full length "Movement In Still Life" (June 6th Nettwerk Records) is one of the most innovative and inventive albums you're likely to hear all year. The music contained within is certainly reflective of BT's free-thinking attitude, which is genuine as much as it is genuis. Billboard takes note "For those who are completely enamored of Moby's "Play," well, prepare yourself for"Movement In Still Life." You've been warned. "

For the past few years the name BT has been synonymous with the globe conquering sound of trance - a sound that BT himself (aka Brian Transeau) is commonly credited with inventing. Always striving to challenge himself as an artist, producer, composer and programmer, BT continues to push the envelope while spending the time since the release of his last album (the critically lauded 'ESCM') working on 'Movement In Still Life', an album of rare and unparalled creativity. A hugely gifted musician, BT's ability to pick up a guitar and compose his own songs has led him to musical styles previously unexplored by many of his peers. The result is a record which not only bangs, but swings as much as it rocks and grooves. It's not surprising that a musician as skilled as Transeau would choose to make an album with as much universal scope as 'Movement....', a trait previously hinted at on his last album where BT infused drum n' bass with grunge. With a plethora of club hits tucked firmly under his belt - including the global sensation "Gods peed' (his third Billboard Top 10 single) , available here for the first time on an album - BT's next logical step was to look to other musical genres for inspiration. Never one to let the grass grow under his feet musically, it is in his inventive nature to be perpetually experimental in creating superb modern music.

Making a conscious effort with his collaborations to mutate various musical styles into something that works, BT has purposefully chosen innovative artists who have something unique to bring to the project. According to BT, all the collaborations on 'Movement..' happened naturally and organically, with each song finding its own musical direction. One of the album's most dancefloor inspired tracks, "Dreaming," features celestial vocals courtesy of Kirsty Hawkshaw of Opus 3. This first underground single,released commerically on April 25th , has continuously been rising up the Billboard Dance Charts, debuting at #37 and now at #21 with a bullet. This track plus the gorgeous "Mercury and Solace" laced with its mad -acid lines are both guaranteed classic BT dance anthems, and tracks which old friends like Sasha and Oakenfold have already begun dropping peak set. Movement..' also captures an emotive and most memorable vocal contribution from Doughty of Soul Coughing on the first commercial radio single ''Never Gonna Come Back Down,' which ships to radio on June 26th. The press are quick to pick up on the cross-over potential: Gear Magazine says "Soul Coughing's M. Doughty turns in the performance of his career, and BT proves his barrier-free sounds work as well off the dancefloor as on!" Having long admired the music of Soul Coughing it made perfect sense for BT to ask the group's singer to supply his patented beat-poet vibe to this electro-pop tinged track. This song is also featured on the soundtrack "Gone in 60 Seconds" which stars Angelina Jolie and Nicholas Cage.

Astoundingly eclectic, 'Movement in Still Life' veers from the chaotic breakbeats of the title track to the scratched up drum n' bass lunatic banging of "Smartbomb" as well as BT's venture into the booming 'new breaks' arena on "Madskills." But perhaps the boldest innovation on the record is the use of his own compelling voice. "Full on vocals on two guitar-etched beat savvy tracks (Think Kim Deal!)...should have no problem crossing over" claims Billboard of both 'Shame' and 'Satellite.' Mixer Magazine also claims "Modern rock that shimmies with pop hooks as much as it shines with trance glint...He's actually taken dance music up off the dancefloor and into points beyond".

Perfectly tailored as if you were listening to your favorite mixed tape, ''Mo vement..' is a varied and exciting album, and one which redefines sound sculpting technology. With Movement, BT has delivered his vision of contemporary dance music to an eagerly expectant world. Says Transeau of the album: "I want people to play 'Movement..' before they go out to a club and really get into it. I think it works and I'm pleased with it."

Originally posted by trancend

is it 21+ tonight?

Umm..

sorry bro..

I THINK SO!

But check with PENSTAR!

:confused:

OH..

and I just got off the phone with EDDIE Q..

(Door dude from GBH)

And he told me to tell you all that:

THE MAIN FLOOR UPSTAIRS IS CLOOOSED!

All to the basement guys..

It get's naughty and loud..

ooohhh can't wait!

The night Adam Freeland spun there I was loosing my MIND!