A couple of pix from the meet-up

tastyt

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

So I guess I shouldn't proclaim my undying love and neverending lust... :rolleyes::tongue:

:idea: Not even if I promise to be a reeeeealy bad girl???

Naaa dont proclaim yet. Plus, *whispers* lets not tell anyone about what happened after america. Shhhhhhhhhhh.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

you two walked right past me and moonie.....lolz...we saw y :D

::tastyyougogirl::

yea so what if we walked past you and moonie... thats all you saw... right!! nothing else... right!!

Thanks Wyatt, you're the best!- Talk about blowin' up a girl's head! :heart:

So...how 'bout returning the favor and blowin' mine;)

And wear those tight black pants I saw you in last time. You may be tiny butyou got an ass to die for :cool:

Originally posted by mrdick

So...how 'bout returning the favor and blowin' mine;)

And wear those tight black pants I saw you in last time. You may be tiny butyou got an ass to die for :cool:

Note to self- always accept compliments from a man w/a grain of salt. :rolleyes:

BTW someone took a pic of the tattoo on my lower back, you should enjoy that one, I think my ass is hanging out in the shot!

Stop being so cynical Dyanna :)

No need to take my compliments with grains of salt. What kind of ulterior motive could I possibly have considering I live way up here in the Great White North unless they have discovered some wayto blow a guy over the telephone. (If they have, though, thatwould be really cool :D )

Its precisely because I have no chance to chase that bootylicious behind all overNYC that I can speaketh the truth as I see it without fear of making you think I'm a stalker :cool:

Besides, I guarantee every guy at the meet-up checked out your caboose and became an instant fan (lets see a show of hands please)?

Now, what's this I hear about you and Doris and a nipple game....

Yeah well stop being jaded!!! Your sexy and gorgeous and I don't want to hear no back talk!! Just shut up and deal with it dammit!!

Now that that's out of the way, I think I will take some time to imagine this "mouth to nipple game".

Okay, problem is that it leads me to want to play the "mouth to clitoris"game followed by "mouth to asshole" and then "fingers to g-spot" game and then back to the "mouth to rock hard clitoris game". Rinse. Repeat. Now if you know any lovelies willing to let me play these kinda games with them let me know and I may have to make a cameo at the next meet-up :)

Don't worry, I hear ya babe, you know me and my jaded self. Oh and the nipple game's not quite as interesting as it sounds. Now, the *mouth to nipple* game... that has yet to be played...

You know I'll be there if the mouth-to-nipple game is played!

"Strip I Never" could happen too!

Games? The ragga has tons of naughty games!

;)