Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A couple of pix from the meet-up

tastyt

Originally posted by mrdick

So...just what goes on up her in this "Olympus" place? Care to give a guided tour of all the hotspots oh Goddess Dyanna?

Well... you know those greeks... just use your imagination as to what the "hot spot" might be...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by daemoncel

:idea:

can i ref.. you know i have to inspect everything and feel to make sure no one is cheating..

i'll call it by the nipple... er rather book;)

I don't think there are enough rules to require a ref- just join us in the nipple-poking fun!

Hmm....that's a mighty interesting hot spot you got there ms. Dyanna.

I might need to take a closer look - perhaps I should lead with my tongue.

You see, isn't it fun to mount- errr, I mean- Isn't it fun here on Mount Olympus???

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Note to self- always accept compliments from a man w/a grain of salt. :rolleyes:

BTW someone took a pic of the tattoo on my lower back, you should enjoy that one, I think my ass is hanging out in the shot!

I want to check this ass out that everyone wants to see!

:rolleyes:

Hmm is it even worth checking out:confused:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Yes listen to Mr. Dick- it is truly divine.

You should be so lucky as to get a glimpse! :tongue:

I don't know... every girl thinks they have a great ass. has mr. dick seen this ass of yours?? Hmmmm:D

Ill believe it when I see it

I have indeed gazed upon the divine providence that is TastyT's booty.

Don't call her out on this 'cause she CAN walk the talk. Of course that's not really a bad thing for you if she does....kinda a win-win thing...okay I see where you are goin' with this and I am just gonna shut up now :)

Guest gabo

I have indeed gazed upon the divine providence that is TastyT's booty.

Don't call her out on this 'cause she CAN walk the talk. Of course that's not really a bad thing for you if she does....kinda a win-win thing...okay I see where you are goin' with this and I am just gonna shut up now :)

You can't tell us that you have seen her ass and leave it at that!! you have to give us some details... was it nice? was it in your face?

Hey tasty if he saw your ass i think we all should

I never said that I have seen the bare buttocks themselves - but pretty close.

The only time I ever met her she was wearing these skin tight black pants that looked like they had been painted on. I spent a lot of that evening staring at her ass and I still remember it well.

Originally posted by clubkat

i can smell the irony so bad, i can almost taste it hehe:tongue:

Hey now wait a momento gabo, i dont think my ass is fine, in fact i think its rather flat.......so there! Dont go stereotyping!:mad:

Can I be the judge of that??

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :cool:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

i can smell the irony so bad, i can almost taste it hehe:tongue:

Hey now wait a momento gabo, i dont think my ass is fine, in fact i think its rather flat.......so there! Dont go stereotyping!:mad:

Wow sounds like tasty has a nice ass!! I can only wish for her to be naked from the waste down lying on her stomach to check it out for myself.

Ok clubkat you make me sooooo damn mad! When I say you have a kickass body I mean it! I remember you saying you have a flat ass and I also think that you are a moron!! for thinking that. That ass is so nice!! If you don't want to believe me then ask everyone here... ask spragga hell tell you

Originally posted by gabo

Wow sounds like tasty has a nice ass!! I can only wish for her to be naked from the waste down lying on her stomach to check it out for myself.

Your place or mine?

Wait a second- neither of us has a place... damn... :mad: