Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A couple of pix from the meet-up

tastyt

Hey tasty,

The guy in the middle is me.

The Marktrix

I'm new to Cp.

Originally posted by tastyt

Here's a couple of pix of Sex Boarders that Vampie took on Friday and posted on VIP. I've got more coming but I don't have a digital cam and will actually have to get them developed first!

Here's SonicInfusion, ???, and Nitro.

(Anyone remember who the guy in the middle is?)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might consider cumming down and sponsering a hotel room for Gabo and TastyT if I can work the video camera :)

Then again, maybe I had better join in as it might take two of us working her over to keep her fully satisfied. Maybe a little DP action? We can flip a coin to see who gets her ass? Gabo, you intersted?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mrdick

I might consider cumming down and sponsering a hotel room for Gabo and TastyT if I can work the video camera :)

Then again, maybe I had better join in as it might take two of us working her over to keep her fully satisfied. Maybe a little DP action? We can flip a coin to see who gets her ass? Gabo, you intersted?

thats cool, but what makes you think she will be into sharing a room with me??

Originally posted by gabo

I think I need a coach... is there enough money in the budget for that? also I need a fluffer in between takes and I want...

Well aren't we the little diva??? A coach, ok, that's in the budget; a fluffer though? No you won't be needing one of those.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Well aren't we the little diva??? A coach, ok, that's in the budget; a fluffer though? No you won't be needing one of those.

why the hell not? I feel like I would need a damn fluffer!! I want a fluffer!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Fluff dis U ho!!!:tongue:

:finger:

I was going to give you the job of fluffing tasty, buuutttt since you have a bad attitude Ill choose someone else.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

*slowing putting finger back in pocket*

You know I luv ya man!!!

:)

ok you're hired. Ok a couple of pointers: she really likes it when you... ahh forget it ill just pm the rest to you.

Fluffers are definitely in the budget. Someone has to suck me off while I'm filming. That way, when a sudden opportunity to join the scene presents itself I will be ready. I say we all get blazed and then give TastyT a DP :)

But I'm not sure how much cock and pussy TastyT can handle - after all she's just a wee little slip of a thing.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by atomicapples

always teasing but never give...

how do you know she doesnt give?? maybe she just doesnt like you:tongue: :D

I think TastyT will put out - you just gotta treat her right.

I'm thinking swanky Hotel Suite, give her a long bath, smoke her some sweet herb. Then agive her a long massage and share some champagne in front of the blazing fire place in the hotel. Then invite two beautiful women to suckle on her nipples while you go down on her for a long, long time.

Only at this point can the rest of the cast comein. The girls become fluffers and then TstyT can get the pounding of her lifetime - I think she would be receptive :)