Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fun with IP's (gaypodisback)

shroomy

OK some folks have asked me to be more specific on how I know that gpib is Nolimit.

What I did was send a PM to gpib with a link in it like THIS

I also sent a PM to Nolimit with a link like THIS

but I obviously didn't tell them on the page what I was doing, I just displayed a stupid message.

When they clicked on the link, the browser went to a server that I controled. From that server I was able to ask the browser for the person's IP address and log it just like the CP board does.

I also sent a couple of similar messages to other people.

Everyone was nice enough to click on the link:) but only gaypodisback and nolimit had matching IP addresses. And also another message from gaypodisback matched a block of IP's that is reserved by State Farm, which I latter found is where Nolimit works.

If you look at the page I redirect you to, I have a link to a page that you can look up an IP and see who it "belongs" to. Then by using tracert (also explained in the page) you can see what geographic location (roughly) the computer is in.

Have fun.

See gaypodisback was nice enough to click on it again...

and nice enough to be first, to leave no doubt.

his ip once again is 12.34.246.5 registered to State Farm.

Now to give them a ring and see if they have a policy of allowing their users to post offensive material from their computers.

remind me to never use State Farm... not only do they have assholes for employees, they are not very bright either.

You know what would be cool. A nolimit aka "Crapola" doll

It would be a brown doll that would smell bad and would be completely devoid of anything remotely resembling a personality. If you pull the string on "Crapola"s back he says boring things like:

"It's not me you fool"

"not here to make friends. i have enough thank u. "

"as always, contributing nothing but bullshit in here."

If you purchase "Crapola" the doll now you can also get his make believe friend that works with him for free :)

Originally posted by shroomy

OK some folks have asked me to be more specific on how I know that gpib is Nolimit.

but I obviously didn't tell them on the page what I was doing, I just displayed a stupid message.

When they clicked on the link, the browser went to a server that I controled. From that server I was able to ask the browser for the person's IP address and log it just like the CP board does.

Everyone was nice enough to click on the link:) but only gaypodisback and nolimit had matching IP addresses. And also another message from gaypodisback matched a block of IP's that is reserved by State Farm, which I latter found is where Nolimit works.

If you look at the page I redirect you to, I have a link to a page that you can look up an IP and see who it "belongs" to. Then by using tracert (also explained in the page) you can see what geographic location (roughly) the computer is in.

Have fun.

um....dave has a different answer:irolldoyou

Originally posted by shroomy

Have fun.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF GEEKS! You go Shroomy! :cool: