Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady partying last friday

patural9

Originally posted by patural9

nice meeting you on friday, i had fun running around buzz like a head with its chicken cut off....

Yeah, the whole bathroom thing wasn't my proudest moment in life. But that's not the first time I've piled into a stall before, and it probably won't be the last. :D

Originally posted by zartan74

oh damn...did anyone happen to see a guy wearing a beige-ish pacha t-shirt up near the dj booth? cuz i'd love to know what happened to him.

(he was me)

thanks! see y'all at buzz this week, much less intoxicated.

Naw, I was too busy staring at Sandra, possibly standing right next to Vicman without knowing it, and then running around all over Buzz. Oh, yeah, and then Patural dragged me into a bathroom stall and made me do illegal things. :goofy:

Hey, aren't you the audio nerd from the Buzz board? :D

aw yeah the audio nerd from the buzz board...sometimes i just can't hold back esp when it comes to good sound. you should hear my car. anyway i need to regenerate some brain cells but am likely to be buzzing anyway this week...just too hard to resist. later.

oh damn...did anyone happen to see a guy wearing a beige-ish pacha t-shirt up near the dj booth? cuz i'd love to know what happened to him.

(he was me)

thanks! see y'all at buzz this week, much less intoxicated.

nope, i cant recall seeing a pacha t-shirt, but I cant really remember much of anything from last week:D

like shady said, all of us were proly right there next to each other but to f' up to know....

I do remember as I was standing in front of the left subwoofer arond 1:30 or 2 there was a guy sitting in the small steps next to it, i recall he was wearing a light color t-shirt (dont know the color or if it said anything) basically he looked pretty damn wasted...poor kid...maybe that was you zartan

if you are hitting buzz look out for the ***Oficial Meet Up*** thread later in the day, 'cuz I'm definitely there.....in fact, I'm waiting line right now...:D

To make easier I even know what I'll be wearing, pair of jeans and a white-t that says "For Good Luck, Rub My Tummy" with little Buddha in the middle...I hope this t-shirt will help me pick up chicks....

:tongue: :tongue:

that was me...you mean at the back of the main room eh? damn yeah i was in bad shape. no more going out drinking from 7 to 11 before heading to buzz...not a good move, the combination. stuipd stupid stupid. anyway, still breathing, so count the blessings.

see yall 2nite.

that was me...you mean at the back of the main room eh? damn yeah i was in bad shape. no more going out drinking from 7 to 11 before heading to buzz...not a good move, the combination. stuipd stupid stupid. anyway, still breathing, so count the blessings.

see yall 2nite.

yup, i didnt get to see the shirt, but you looked in pretty bad shape. I was pretty buzzed by 1 after 2 Long Islands and 1 cranberry-vodka