kazaa

kazaa

kazaa

kazaa

kazaa

kazaa

kazaa

go to www.download.com

look at the top 10 downloads of the weeks. music city and kazaa, (same company and service) has 1 million new a week, while AG has fallen to 200k, AG is DONE!!!!!! Glad you didn't pay for the gold service huh!!!!!

You know they said the same thing when napster was dying, the only reason audiogalaxy is good is cause there are mad people on it, once ag dies out we just mad people to use one service and blame that is good. They goota realize that theres always going to be something and they cant do anything about it. Just my 2 cents lataz

Theres a few new MP3 sharing programs that are picking up momentum. I am using WinMx and although it still is relatively poor in finding new tracks I am finding that it's getting better and better. I havent tried Music City Morpheum but I am quite certain that they havent started blocking (I'll let you guys know in a few hours when I test it). Another new program is called BearShare.

-Guy

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeys77

to, I just tried WinMX and I was dissapiomted to say the least, anything else???

kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa kazaa

download the spyware remover too.

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10106-100-7302674.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-3-1.7302674

Fuck the RIAA, never will hapen,

don' worry ppl in the near future which is like a year away, DVD galore on the net. The hackers lost in the supreme court but the code that hacks the security out of a dvd is soooooooooo easy to get, so in a year we'll all trade dvd too and they can't do shit about it!!!!!