"I wanna......"

romy20

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

oh yhea!!! Didn't you take it our last night when the johovah witnesses came to the door!!!!!!:cool::tongue:

I believe that you said to them....

"Get over here let me stick this in ya!!!!!!!"

Then all I saw was a bunch of brochures tumbling through the air as they ran down the walkway!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

oh yhea!!! Didn't you take it our last night when the johovah witnesses came to the door!!!!!!:cool::tongue:

Riiiiight, never seen them run so fast :laugh: :laugh:

Remember New Year's when we got so wasted and I put it on and double penetrated you... that's was a good time!!!

What do you want for Xmas, this year, babe! :mad::hump:

I believe that you said to them....

"Get over here let me stick this in ya!!!!!!!"

Then all I saw was a bunch of brochures tumbling through the air as they ran down the walkway!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

No, I took the hand and ankle cuffs, because I lost my gym lock...

Maybe, we left it in Vegas?

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

Riiiiight, never seen them run so fast :laugh: :laugh:

Remember New Year's when we got so wasted and I put it on and double penetrated you... that's was a good time!!!

What do you want for Xmas, this year, babe! :mad::hump:

Oh thats right you naughty little boy!!!! That was some good ass double penatration, you really earned you New Years party hat that night!!!!!

My wish list this year.........

remember the hot chick from the party last year.....well she narrowly escaped the double pentration, you think we can talk her into joining this year????????

Oh thats right you naughty little boy!!!! That was some good ass double penatration, you really earned you New Years party hat that night!!!!!

My wish list this year.........

remember the hot chick from the party last year.....well she narrowly escaped the double pentration, you think we can talk her into joining this year????????

no pun intended? right, cutie...

Well a little birdie ::cough::her::cough:: told me that's she down for that. A reliable source ::cough::me::cough:: says she's REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY worth it :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no pun intended? right, cutie...

Well a little birdie ::cough::her::cough:: told me that's she down for that. A reliable source ::cough::me::cough:: says she's REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY worth it :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Get your date book out!!!! And be a dear, order that extra strap on from the catalog??? Im looking at the extra long and hard model XXL5069. Its a little pricey but I think it will be the life of our next party. Aunt Thelma said she liked it too......

Oh yhea,

and about VEGAS umm...... lets not mention that to the GUESTS!!!!!!:horns: :flame:

Get your date book out!!!! And be a dear, order that extra strap on from the catalog??? Im looking at the extra long and hard model XXL5069. Its a little pricey but I think it will be the life of our next party. Aunt Thelma said she liked it too......

Oh yhea,

and about VEGAS umm...... lets not mention that to the GUESTS!!!!!!:horns: :flame:

I'm gonna pay for that one later, I can feel it.

I can get us a deal on a warehouse, family size baby oil, and cases of Stoli. I really should advertise but, I had my eye on this little number for you :eek::shake::eek:

Anything else you need just charge it, don't think I don't know you've memoried the numbers.;):tongue:;)

I'm gonna pay for that one later, I can feel it.

I can get us a deal on a warehouse, family size baby oil, and cases of Stoli. I really should advertise but, I had my eye on this little number for you :eek::shake::eek:

Anything else you need just charge it, don't think I don't know you've memoried the numbers.;):tongue:;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMFAO!!!

Wow, baby now thats what I call a party gift. Are you gonna stuff my stocking with that>????? hint hint..........

Love stoli BTW, raspberry w/7up and a splash of cran

5 of those and im ready to whip on the strap on even when theres no company!!!!!!!;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMFAO!!!

Wow, baby now thats what I call a party gift. Are you gonna stuff my stocking with that>????? hint hint..........

Love stoli BTW, raspberry w/7up and a splash of cran

5 of those and im ready to whip on the strap on even when theres no company!!!!!!!;)

Ok, it's set, have blindfold, will phuq!! Just need a date, might have to clear out the entire week from Dec. 25-Jan. 1.

I'm not sucking the raspberry schnapps waterfall off of you, this time, if you didn't get the latex sheets.

Ok, it's set, have blindfold, will phuq!! Just need a date, might have to clear out the entire week from Dec. 25-Jan. 1.

I'm not sucking the raspberry schnapps waterfall off of you, this time, if you didn't get the latex sheets.

I swear Im going to buy them right now!!!!!!!! Don't foget the hand cuffs, whips, and the masks!!!!!

Oh stop teasing me........;)