Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Government has doubts in getting bin Laden....

Originally posted by highmay

i think he's already dead and his crew is just fucking with us...

If he's dead you won't hear about it for a long time...Once he's acknowledged as deceased, half the people in this country will not support the governments campaign anymore because they don't relize how important and long this thing is going to actually be. I say we have a long way to go in this thing, and liberal/peace-preaching citizens want this thing over...why?! The fuck if I know...All I know is that until we take down Saddam and Iraq, Syria, Lebenon, Saudi Arabia (which are not our friends despite what most illinformed people think who watch CNN), Iran, North Korea, and Somalia/Egypt...we're not even half way through this.

HAHHAHAHAHHA. hilarious!

You're saying to take all of those countries out, and we are still not half done? LOL :blown:

WHat the f**k are U smoking kid???

Did someone put a lil too much pcp in your diet, and you ended up on a permanent power trip thinking of genocide against every muslim country in the middle east, just like the NAzi's tried to do to the jews, slavics and everyone else that wasn't the *superior race*?

(*sorry for the run-on*)

Colonial times are over my boi :rolleyes:

Rad_

Originally posted by entrepreneur

the Arabs have the oil.

It is a delicate situation on both sides.

If we don't buy their oil, then who's gonna buy it? If no one buys it, then what good is it to them?

And Saudi Arabia has a huge debt

So I hope the Saudis know better than to not cooperate with us