Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cooljunkie 1st Birthday Party @ Space feat. Sean Bauzay & Kurtis Patrick!!!

cooljunkie

Just got back from takin' a ride out to SoBe with GU (Hopeful) Sean to scope out possible last minute throwdowns for Space on Friday...unfortunately, they had just turned off the dex at Grooveman so we couldn't listen to any new tracks...

BUT

Lookey at what I came across while we were there:

MengSpace.gif

The real deal!

You've hit the big time, ma brotha!!!

Can't wait to hear what you've got in store for us this Weekend... You're gonna do awesome!!! (At least from the ultra VIP sneak peak I got this evening!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: )

Peace,

FX

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nightstar01

YOU BET it's gonna be an awesome weekend.....and then we have Digweed!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!

PAAARRRRRTY!!!!

Hey Meng......Just thought I'd wish you an early GOOD LUCK!!!!!

:D

I can hardly wait dammit........ Sean, the best of luck :D

What a night!!!

I got there a little later than I had hoped, around 11:45. The line was moving slow. By the time I had reached the ropes, I was with a group of about 20-25. Since I was the only one who knew who everyone was, I was responsible for figuring who was on who's guest list...and by some miracle, managed to get everyone in for free. I must appluad Stefan at the door for being very expeditious in getting us all in. It was a real mission and he handled it very well.

Got in around 12:15 and headed to the booth to help Sean get everything set (Minidisk adn stuff). BOy the changeover from the red room booth to the blue room booth is hectic. You cannot put the red room decks in the phones or on the monitors so you're forced to mix off the house sound.

Sean handled it like a pro and was on cruise control from the dropping of the needle on the first track till the conclusion of his set an hour and a half later. His mixes were right on the money all night. THe crowd was extremely responsive to his set..."Voices" was a definate highlight for the evening. The crowd of about 1000 went wild when that one hit!

Met Sarah and Nick in the booth as well as POD who took plenty of pictures!

I just want to mention that Sean was a real professional up there. He set up a wonderful vibe within space that kept the groovers' heads bouncin' and the dancin' fools' bodies shakin' with the perfect tempo! Way to go Sean!!! Happy Birthday CoolJunkie!

Peace,

FX