Clubplanet Nightlife Community

okay, another one....

MadamMillie

this came up in conversation the other night w/ me and my guy buddies:

video-taping intimate acts: yay or nay? (w/ permission, of course)

my view: it should never happen b/c you never ever know where the tape will end up. it is partially a trust thing, you may be 150% in love w/ your sig. other at the time, but who knows what could happen later and the other can use it as blackmail later. and it is partially a who-knows-what-can-happen thing, as in others could somehow get a hold of it and use it for unintended purposes.

my buddy's view: you and your sig. other should have complete and total trust in each other that you would never use it as blackmail. you wouldn't ask a relatively new sig. other to do this, b/c it requires complete and total trust. but if you'd been going out w/ someone for a long time, you should have that complete and total trust, otherwise why are you still together.

thoughts??? this shold be good :D

Well I wouldnt agree to do it, basically because you never know what is going to happen down the road. Maybe I would consider doing it if I felt 100% sure that she wouldnt use aginst me, or if we both got a copy or....naw, its just to complicated: I wouldnt do it.

If she thinks that its a question of trust and that Im not agreeing to do it because I dont trust her, well to bad darlin' find yourself another man, 'cause I wont do it. Trust cant be measured or recorded on camera, when life throws the kitchen sink at you, then it shows up.

I've done a lot of dumb things and gotten a lot of shit from a lot of people about it, but I've never done anything that I couldn't own up to. I might not tell everyone about them, but if other peopel find out then they find out. If you're bold enough to give it a try and don't care where that tape ends up (because you know someone else WILL end up seeing it) than get to it otherwise turn off the camera and close the door. That tape might just make someone's day though.:laugh:

I'd never agree to taping. That's where I'd draw the line. It's not even a trust thing. The only thing I want to see is the chick sitting in front of me anyways. I can see that without video aids. No need to bring me into the picture. Now, if she wanted to tape herself, then of course, I'd have to agree :D

Originally posted by vicman

I guess I would do it only if the 2 of us would wear masks over our faces...like those old skool pro-wrestlers ...:D :D :D :D

Plain masks, or elaborate masks like the Luchadors?

Yeah, but Vic, it's not like it'd hide your identity anyway. All your friends would know it's you and your little johnson! :D

Sorry, had to do it. Couldn't resist. It was just set up too perfectly.

oh my, this is quickly degenerating

anyways, i guess my other friends are much more into videotaping than y'all are - they were all for it, 1 had actually done it w/ several ex-girlfriends (and thus began the conversation) and swore he's never shown them to anyone else and never would

Originally posted by MadamMillie

oh my, this is quickly degenerating.........they were all for it, 1 had actually done it w/ several ex-girlfriends (and thus began the conversation) and swore he's never shown them to anyone else and never would

maybe he used masks and stuff like that? I dunno but usually when a group of guys are hanging out and talking about girls and stuff on sex, they tend to 'exagerate' a bit...not that I dont believe that he did do it nor anything like that, but maybe in some cases one or a few of them said they had taped the stuff just out of peer preassure.....

good lord, I'm thinking to much!

:D

It should be done, you only live once and I'm assuming these people that have done it know their sig. other very well and have been an item for awhile and plan on it. The only problem is who tapes? Tripod maybe or do itTommy Lee style? Ok fine the truth must come out, I've done it in the past and when we broke up she didn't really care that I had it and trusted me with it, but her new bf HATED it and couldn't stand it. In the end I sold it, hahaha, what an idiot that guy was. FYI they broke up a few months later. Hope it was worth the price, hahaha now he gets to watch a video of me and his ex.!